~Rude Awakening~

My eyes flutter open as I feel a sharp pain in my arm. "Ow!" I yell out as I look at my arm and see Alma's talons pinching it. Alma giggled before rubbing her hand up and down my arm. "Not funny..." I groan out. "Y'know why I did that?" She asks with a smirk. "No..." I say as I rub my eyes with my other hand. Alma leans down and lays a soft kiss where she pinched it and then sets her head back on her pillow. "That's why." Alma says with a smirk. "You did it just for that?" I ask with another groan. "Yep." She says with a genuine smile now. "That actually hurt...your talons are really sharp." I say as I cover my eyes, not wanting the sunlight to get in. 

I stare off in the distance when I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. I Look and Alma pinched my cheek. "Quit it! That hurts so bad..." I groan out as my eyes slightly water from the pain. Alma shrugs her shoulders and holds my other cheek in her hand, before pulling me in and kissing my cheek multiple times. "I don't like this game..." I say as I flop over on my back. "Hey, you get a big reward for getting a very small amount of pain." Alma says with a smirk. "You just wanna pinch me don't you?" I ask with a smirk. "No, I just wanna kiss you." Alma says as she turns on her back. My cheeks heat up. "Then do it, don't pinch me, that hurts." I say as I look over at her. "No, because then you'd get flustered and not want me to do it anymore." Alma says, flopping her hands on her chest. 

Before I know it she's climbing over me and peppering kisses on my shoulder and down my arm. "Why my arm? That kinda tickles." I say with a slight chuckle. She laughs slightly as she collapses down on me, forcing a groan out of me. "You could've warned me first!" I say as she sets her head on my chest and looks at me. "I didn't know I was gonna fall!" Alma groaned out as she checked her stopwatch. "Thirty more minutes." Alma adds on before rubbing her hand up and down my arm, sending a shudder down my spine. "Why'd you wake me up so early?" I ask her. "So I could do this." She says with a smile before taking her pointer and middle finger and walking them up my neck and onto my chin. I laugh at her actions, and she laughs at them too. "You're acting like a little kid." I say as I brush a piece of hair out of her face. "Oh well." She says as she leans up and kisses my hand before I pull it away.

"I gotta get up and get ready..." Alma groans after checking her clock. "I don't want to leave...can I come with you to make breakfast." I say as she climbs off me and I reach out for her. "Sure, just go get dressed." She says with a smile. I hop off the bed, excited to help before running to find some formal-ish clothes other than a nightgown.