~Mischievous~

"Alright, let's find your peculiarity!" Emma says with a smile as we stand outside. "Find something you'd like to do, and focus on it." Olive says. I nod, I would love to be invisible, but to control it. "Y/n! You look like me for heavens sake!" I hear Millard's voice. I open my eyes and look down, I'm invisible. "Woah..." I hear Claire coo as the rest of the kids begin to gather around. "Can you turn back?" Hugh asks. I shrug my shoulders, which they could probably tell because of my clothes. "Try!" Bronwyn says eagerly. I nod and close my eyes again. "How in the world?! If only I could do that!" Millard says. I open my eyes, and my bodies back.

"Woah.." I whisper. "This will be so helpful!" Olive coos. "Eh, maybe." I say with a shrug. "What if, you go scare Miss P?" Emma says with a smile. "Well...that does seem pretty fun. What is she normally doing now?" I ask. "Usually cleaning the kitchen." Emma says with a very devilish smile. I nod and focus on being invisible, for just learning now, I'm great at it. Once I'm invisible I take off all of my clothes. "Alright, I'll go do it." I say with a smile. "Y'know, people can feel it when you touch them." Olive tells me with a smile. "That...is...wonderful." I say with a smile, that of-course they can't see.

Before I know it I find myself behind Ms. Peregrine. I would like to have a bit of fun. I tap her shoulder and she spins around. "Millard! What have I said about tapping me!" Alma says as she looks around. Millard comes in, as planned. "Ms. P, that wasn't me, must be your imagination. I'll be in my room if you need me though." Millard says as the clothes he was in floats up the stairs. "Hm.." Alma says to herself as she goes back to cleaning. I smirk as I move to the other side of her and tap her again. She sighs under her breath, slightly annoyed. I slowly and carefully pull out the pins keeping her hair up. As they fall out, I let them fall to the floor, luckily not able to be heard. She doesn't realize what's happening until her hair falls down. "Okay! Millard." She says, firmer this time. Millard walks back down the stairs, expecting to be called multiple times. "What?" He asks. Alma takes a deep breath in and a deep breath out. "Nothing." She says as she turns back around.

She decided to go to her study, I guess to calm down a bit, but didn't bother with her hair except for grabbing the pins and setting them on the counter. I followed her to her study and as she sat down I whisked a paper off that was on top of a stack of papers. "God." She groans as she picks up the paper while still sitting down. "I should've gotten me some water or something..." She mutters to herself. And with that, I'm off to the kitchen. I grab a Glass and fill it up with water before bringing it back to her study and setting it on her desk. She stares at the cup of water, confused. "Goddamnit Millard if this is you.." she groans. "Language!" I call out, hoping she isn't able to recognize my voice. "So now I know it's a girl peculiar. You can say it's you now y/n." Alma says with a smirk. "Nope, I'm having too much fun, plus I could change back anytime, but, I'd have no clothes." I say with a smile as I walk behind her. "Good god y/n. Who put you up to this right after learning your peculiarity?" Alma asks. "Myself." I whispered in her ear. Her cheeks turn red.

She puts her head in her hands, frustrated. I walk around and slyly climb onto her lap. "No need to be so stressed Ms. P." I say with a smirk as I wrap my arms around her. "God y/n, what in the world?" Alma asks with a sigh. "Shhh." I whisper in her ear, I have no clue where I gained all this confidence, but I'm loving it. I lay my head on her shoulder, before leaning in and kissing her neck quickly. Alma stays shocked, her face bright red. If I was in human form, first of all, I'd never be doing this, second of all, I'd be burning up as well. I smile as I pull back my head and kiss her cheek before pushing back the chair she's sitting in. "Bye ms. P, see you later!" I say as I walk out of her study, before running back to get my clothes. Luckily they are still there, along with everybody else except for Millard. I quickly pull on my clothes before changing back. "I saw like half of that, and wow." Millard says as he walks up. "You've got some real talent." Millard adds on. 

"Thanks, that was fun." I say with a smirk. "Y/N Y/L/N!" Alma yells as she walks outside, her hair down, her face a flustered mess, and two lipstick kiss marks on her, one on her neck, and one on her cheek. "Oh. My. God." Emma says. "Run!" Olive yells. We all run off, some of us running past Alma and hiding inside, and some of us hiding outside in trees, like me. 

That was incredibly fun.