Chapter 31

POV: Lilliana

Max, Aiden and I are standing outside the castle awaiting the kingdoms arrival. There are guards and maids awaiting along with us outside. The guards and maids will be showing everyone where they will be staying. Some won't arrive til morning because they live further away and don't have flying or magic abilities. They will travel by car.

The first kingdom to arrive is my mother. The witch kingdom. They all teleport in. As they do they are directed towards the maids and guards to show them where they stay. My mom comes to stand next to Aiden. "Hey mom." I greet her. "Hello sweetheart. You know just because you saw what you saw doesn't mean you can't come home." Mom says. I guess she misses me. "Mom it has only been two days. And please don't ever mention that horrific sight again." I tell her not wanting to be reminded of it. Aiden laughs at me. "Its not funny." I tell him. "OK ok. Calm down." He says.

The next group to arrive is the fairies. Their queen and king lines up with us to welcome the others. We all exchange our greetings. I spot Lexie and wave at her. She waves back. I'll talk to her later.

The third was the dragons. Their king and queen aline with us as the groups did before. Jonah takes a place standing next to me. Again we all exchange our greetings.

Pixie, vampire, and Kitsune arrive. Their leaders aline like the others. The guards and maids are showing their people where they will stay. The mermaids and elves will arrive in the morning.

The last kingdom to arrive was the werewolves for tonight. Noah joins us with his parents. Aiden calls all the kings and queens to the council hall to discuss plans. Nathan teleports in front of Noah. They share a heated kiss. I guess they missed each other. "Get a room." Max says out. They stop making out. I notice Jonah keeps looking at his watch. "Jonah is something wrong?" I ask him. "No. It just its almost 10:00. I have to meet Jade. Do you have the fake?" He says. "Yes. Here it is. My mom put a small spell illusion spell on it. It will make it seem like it has power when its just an arts and crafts project." I tell him handing him the fake fire lily stone. I have the real one.

Jonah shifts into his dragon and flys off with the fake to meet with Jade. I just hope this works. "Stop worrying. Its going to work out. Jonah will be fine." Max tells me. I turn to look at him. His beautiful blue eyes perice into mine. "I love you" I say. He leans his head down to me and kisses my lips softly. "I love you too little dove."

We all go inside. Nathan and Noah go to their room. "Max get in here now." Aiden tells Max coming out of a room i have yet to be in. "You may join Lilliana." Aiden tells me. Max reaches his hand out and grabs mine leading me inside the room.

In the room is all the kingdom kings and queens. "This is the pheonix?" The Vampire queen I think asks. "Yes, this is Lilliana daughter of Lilah and Gabriel." Aiden introduces me. "Hello." I say awkwardly waving my hand bashfully. Everyone stares at me. I feel like I'm on trial. 'Relax your doing great. ' max mindlinks me.

"Please take a seat both of you." Aiden says. Max lets go of my hand and sits next to his father. Where do I sit? I don't see anywhere to sit. I look at Max hoping he gets what I'm trying to say. Everyone is looking at me waiting for me to be seated.

I'm almost about to sit on the floor when Max comes to get me. Het sets me right on his lap. "Where did you expect her to sit? There are no other chairs in here." Max states to the whole room.

Aiden clears his throat. "Yes, well we will have to fix that won't we. Anyway the game plan. Nature fairies will be sent to the gate of the castle and around the wall. They will create barrier around. Pixies you will also be at the wall. When the barrier is broken you will fly back to the castle. You will tell witches the barrier was broken and help in combat. The witches will use spells to keep them back. Vamires will then be the first wave of combat. When they break through the spells vampires will charge. Dragons will be in the sky fighting and breathing fire out. Kitsune, werewolves, and Lycans will be in position for battle. Mermaids and elves will tend to the wounded. Mermaids will heal as needed. Elves will do the same. " Aiden commands.

Everyone bows their heads to him. Aiden dismisses everyone. "Max, Lilliana stay back real quick." Aiden says. "Dad what is it?" Max asks confused. "I have another play but it involves Lilliana. She has rage fire. I have seen her present it. I know ow you don't know how to control it but that could be used to our advantage." He says. What is rage fire? As if he read my mind. "Rage fire is something a pheonix can possess. Its like an extra power. Its tied into your emotions. It feeds on your anger mostly. The angrier you get the more wild the fire gets. If not I. Control of it, it can cause a forced shift." Aiden explain. That explains so much. "Your father had it." He adds. So I inherited it. "This explains a lot. I have been in a few forced shifts. I was lucky with a lot of them that mom was their to help hide me. I would just get so mad. Then I couldn't shift back until my pheonix was  armed down." I tell them what's happened in the past. Nax should know. He's seen me in a forced shift. "So thats what happened last night." Max mumbles to himself. "Yeah I guess so but you were able to cal. Me down." I tell him. "How do you want to use this father. I won't see her a pawn." Max says.

"Relax son. She won't be a pawn. My plan is for her to use that fire. If I know Marcel I know that we will get over whelmed with demons. There will be too many. At that point she will release that fire out. She can control weather or not if the fire burn. She can chose who it doesn't. So as long as she only allows it to burn the demons and not everyone else it should be fine. Lilliana is key here." Aiden says his plan for me.

I wouldn't even know where to begin in controlling this. I can make things out of fire like I did with the chain but to do the thing he's talking about. How? And on that scale? I guess I'll just have to wing it. Maybe it will come to me when I need it. "Father i don't know about this. She has never done that and on a scale like your talking about. You can't possibly know it will get to that point." Max says.

"Son i have known Marcel a long time. I know. Trust me it will. Even if it doesn't it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Remember always be prepare for every scenario." Aiden tells Max. "Lily you don't have to do this. Its your choice." Max says sighing. "If it did get to that point I would want to help in as much as I could. Everything is at stake here. I will rise and do this." I tell them remembering the prophecy I was told when I was pulled into a place I still don't know. She said she was my mother. To be honest I have to believe her she looked just like me. This is the first time I actually put any thought into what happened with that. Maybe something like that will happen again and I will figure out how to do this.

I will rise and take my rightful place. I will avenge my people, my parents. I will always rise up like a pheonix always. I will never back down. I make my oath to myself.