Final Push

"What's going on here? And who the fuck is that?" Dark Meta Knight pointed his blade in Galacta Knight's direction.

Francisca moved into a protective stance. "I believe we're all in grave danger."

"𝘼𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?"

Galacta Knight stared blankly into the general direction of where the voice came from. "No. Why would I do that?"

Magolor nonchalantly strolled over to the door, then Flamberge grabbed him by the cape and yanked him away. "You're out of your mind! Don't you know who he is? He-"

Magolor ripped himself out of her grasp, slightly panicked from the sudden grab. "Yes, I do. I daresay better than you do, actually."

Zan Partizanne recoiled. "You mean to say you two are aligned? And I've been allowing you to roam unchecked? What misdeeds have you been committing behind our backs?"

Dedede stepped between the three of them and Magolor. "Before you continue, let me ask: Why exactly are you all so afraid of Galacta Knight?"

They all spoke up at once, and only a few words could be picked out like "frenzy," or "blew up a Jambastion," or "three hundred victims."

"Thanks Dedede, I got it from here." Magolor came out from behind him as the tirade continued. He noticed Galacta Knight uncomfortably fidgeting in the doorway. "SHUT UP!" That seemed to be effective enough.

Zan pointed her spear directly at Magolor. "And THAT means-"

"I trust this is all firsthand experience?" Magolor asked.

"Well, no-"

"You never read the reports, did you? Everyone that was allegedly killed by Galacta Knight never even died! One of them has your name in it!"

She backed off immediately. "Show me."

"I can do that myself, thank you." Galacta Knight called. "Everyone get on. It's clear this is an unsafe place."

The disembodied voice of the living dead didn't seem to appreciate that very much. "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢!"

Galacta Knight ignored him, noticing Rick and Coo. "What are you two doing? The door is over here."

"We're trying to get to the next floor down, we're missing one of our friends and he's down there."

"Hm. Very well." Galacta Knight strode to the door and opened it.

"𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙄𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿??!?!?!? " As Galacta Knight was going downstairs to retrieve Kine, former President Haltmann continued his inane tirade. " T̵̨̖̜̣̩̫̬̝͚̍̀͋̇̅͆̊̕H̸̨̤̱̞͌̽̾͜I̴͈̭͛ͅŞ̷͇͈̳̤̹͕͈̱̀ ̴͉͖̮̬̀͒I̵̤͇̱̳̙̝̱̹̝͋͆̑̊̃̓̓̒̅͠S̶͚͕̳̺̞͍̏̎̓̚͝ ̴͎͚͔̠̲̿͌͘Ů̶̡̡̘̣͍̼̖͓̬̓̕͜͝N̵̥̰̦͆͊̚͘A̴̧̩͔̠̪̲͚̺͔͐̈́̍̌̈́̽ͅÇ̴̨̯̮̥̓̏̕C̷̨̡͓͕̭̫͕̮͇̑́̀̀͠E̵͈̽͒̋͝P̴̳͚͈̽T̶̟̞̫͉̤͉͓͉̅͋̋̾̕Á̵̛̖̻̙̭̖̱̱̺̞̓͝B̸̗̹̮͆̊́̋L̵̤̪̗̺͉̱͍͉͓̔̊͐̍͗͜Ȩ̶̛͊̐́̐͜͠!̶̱͇̫̮͘ ̶̛̪͍̲̞͖̠̯̙̊͂͐̐̿̐͛͝ͅI̷̢͖̪̭͇͖̝̹͖͖͐̊͆͑͝ ̴̧̨̠͚̖͗̉̂̀̿Ṕ̵̥͇̠̣͎̮́̎̏̀͘Ṷ̶̞͍͈̔͝ͅŤ̴̢͈̞̖̪͍̳̣͙̖̋̌̕̚ ̶̧̩̼̱̠̫̩͚̐̓H̵͎͖̠̺̹̫̾̓̐̏̀̈́́Į̴̛̣͔̩͍͛͋̾̂̕Ṁ̶̫̫͙̺̝̤ ̷͚̀͂͋͒͊̏I̸͈̥̹͑N̵̗̘̬͈̼̍̽ ̷̣̘̮̞̱͉̯̱̋͛͆͑̄̆P̶͕̝͎̫̱͙̓̈͆͂͌̽͝L̷̛̝̮̥͎͇̅̋͂̅̿͐̈́̎̌Ą̴͕̬̪̫͑̔Ċ̶̡̻̦͚̘̗̺͠Ḛ̴̳͎͐̉͋͗̑ ̷̢̨͚̮̬͍̂͆̄̓̿͗̊̌ͅÂ̵̛͓͖͇͍̫̫̲͎͈̿́̑̍̈͝N̸̻͎̺͊͂̔̈́̓̐̒̚D̷̩͙̪̝̟͚̣̉̈́͘ ̸̨̛̩̗͙̬̻͗̽̿͋͛̒͂̚A̸̠̠̭̬̠̰̝̼̥͛͆̍̈́̃̈́͋̈̒L̸̢̠̟̳̳̔̽͘L̵̹̥̞̯͛ ̸̡̮͖̠̩̹́͐Ą̷̜̤͇̬̀͗̏̈́̈́V̸̦̭̾̊̈́̏̕͝A̶͈̦͙̯̗̺̰͌̉̀̅̊̆͑̈́̏̈́I̴̧̻̊̒̽̿͛̅͊̕͠L̵̨̨̪͓̖̬̹͋́́́́̑͗̈͂A̷̧̠̹̼͔̍̇̈́̐̔͊B̶͔̫̤͙̖͖͐͒́̿̅͛͜ͅL̸͚̗͕̯̭͈̰̝̈́̚È̴̞͍̱̟͚̘͔͓͊̐̿̒̌̅͠ ̶̘͇̳̫̗̓͑́̊̋̃̕̚ͅḐ̵̛̖̳̭͋̈́̋͌͊̋̌̑̀ͅÂ̵̡͓͓̼͇̜̣̭͋́̋̄̈́̃̐͜͝ͅT̵̠̄̌̎͘Ầ̸̢̳͔̺̤̫̲̯͈̾ ̸͓̗̞̍S̵̫̟͔̟̋̆͗̀̈̄͒Ŭ̵̡̹̰̼͉͖̟̙̯̍̑̍G̵͍͔̳̠͒̑̈́͋̏͊G̴̛̼͉̐̉͘E̷̻͙̙͝S̶̠͓͇͖̞̿͒̔͂̌̈́͝T̴̯̞͖̘̭͚̎͗͌̓S̴̭͚̺̰̖̣̟̼̈́ ̷̡̲̩̱̃T̶͔̰̮̥̄͆̔͆͝͝H̶̰̤͚͙̞̦͎̆̆͑̏̆͂̎͊̓̆À̸͖̖̋̓͌̚͜T̴͈̱̤̮̭̟͉̼͇̆̄͋̒͆̓̌̈́͝ ̵̹̦͒̾̈́̑̆͗͝Ȟ̸̢̢̟͔̙̗͑̎̌̕͠͠E̵̪̽̆̈́̐͗̒ ̶̢̝̦̇̎̊̑͝W̵͉̳̰̻̠͙͕̘͆̎͑̀̀̂̎Ȯ̵̲̦̪̹̞͚̺̮̣̈͂͆̉̀̓̓͠ͅȔ̶̥̞̭̰͎̯́̒͗͒͐L̷̖̫̖̝̾̇D̵͍̼͕̥̺́̐̉̂ ̴̯̏͂̌͐̏͐P̴͈̲̙̠̟̩̰̮̠̫͒̐̽͋̚Ǔ̶͚̥͎̟̈́̓̀̋͂͝͝T̵͈̥̜̬̉̍̋̐̈́͐̓̑̕̕ ̸̙̲̟͇͙̰̇̉̓̎͐͝H̵̨͈̝̟̩̮̟̞̊͂̈́̔͌͋̿͑̎̓Ỉ̷̠͕̩̗̄M̵̦̣̱̙͓̭̺͇̲͚̀̉S̸̛̮̭̝̗ͅͅE̴̺̣͌̈́͒̒̃̒́̇͌̚L̴̳̳̗̃̅̐͆̈́F̷̰̙̟̳̜̂͌͊̋ ̴̢͓͔͉̩̻̩̱͈̉̈́T̴̞̪̙̺̯͕̋̆͠Ö̶̡̡̙̤͉͚́̍̽̑͒͝ ̸̛̼̪̼̟͖̖͚Ư̷̖͇̱͈͉̠̿̽̈́̐̂̊͠Ş̸͕̯͙͒͌͛̎̀͒̓̉ͅE̵̢̳̰̜͎͓̰͍̋̐͑̀̊!̶̨̞̤̝̇͗͜ ̷̛̲̙͙̾̆̀̍̿̒̇̐̃H̴̛͈̓̈́̇̈́͒͠Ọ̶͍̃W̵̺͐̏̾̑̿͜͝ ̷̘̜̬́̉̕H̷̺̟͚̰͍̰̰͍̱͓̄̂̍̈̓̃͋̒A̶̺̦̜͓̘̝͂͗́͒́̇͋̅͝ͅS̶̲̮̟̍͜ ̴͚̬̠̗̤̱̻̎̏̇́̉̋͜͝H̴̝̟̤̩̩͔̅̄̈́̆̅̍͜E̷͙̬̊͐͗̂͝ ̵̢̰̻̺͎̹̎͆̆͂̚͘͝F̷̝̦̓͜Ä̸̡̨̨̞̲̳́Ì̵̡̧̨̞̣͌̀̍͠L̷̦̪̲͌͋͊̊̌̂̔͛̐Ȩ̵̛̞͎͎̮̲̣̑̋Ḓ̶̐̏̚̕ ̴̧̮̣͛͐̏̎̈̓̚͠T̸̟͖̒̆̐̓͠İ̶͕̣̙̇́M̴̖̪͂̐͌͜È̷̛̈͐̑̉̎̿̉ͅ ̸̨̮͉̣̳̫̭͗̂̂̐͊Ȧ̶̧̧̙̗̣͈͙̊͑͋͑͌͑̈́͜N̸̢̜̞̹͗̄͌̓̈́̑͜͠͝D̷̥̲̭̙͉̑̅̎̍͋̿ ̷̙̬̿̋̆̒T̶͖̯̻͇̬̥̣̼͓̎̋̇͑͂̍̕̚I̵̫̠̺̳̅̄͌̈͛͆͝͠͠Ḿ̸͎͚̼̮̦̓̀́E̵̢̿̀̇̔̾͝ ̵̨͎͈͔͈͎͔͕͖̐̅̀̎͝A̵̧͓̞̭̟͈͊͂̕G̸̱̗̤̭̟̝͆́̕Ḁ̸̪̳͔̓͌͆̋͠͠I̷͙̬͐͆̄̑̌̾̈́̍̈́Ń̵̜̹̐̚͝?̴̗͌͌̏̒̑ ̴̭̯̔̈́̒̾̏̕T̴͕͍̯̾́̂̈́͒͛̽̏͜͠ͅH̴̡̬̺̰͍̦̐͌͌͊Ị̴̱̭̪͚̗̝̪͆̽̓̿̂̇͘͠Ş̷͖̩͕̯̘̭͈͌̐̀͠ ̷̬͕̒̽̂̇̽͆͘I̶͖̔̑̋̎͑͗̉̋͛͘S̵͍̙̼̜͋̿̐͝ͅ ̴̬̲̮̖͙͈̯̽̉̊́̒̽͗͗̒͘W̸̰̫̽͆͒̀̀̂̂̐͠R̸̢̟͎̻̺̠͙͔̈͑͗͝Ò̴̪̬̺̫͔́̈̉͘N̸̛̟̙̜̓̀̾͐͂́͑͘̚G̸̱̝̤̽͜!̴̗̮͇̳̮̱̌͊͑̀͠ ̷̱͓͕̑͑͒͐́̀͒̕ͅT̶͓̬̳̟͈̉̀̾͛̍ͅH̷̹̠̒͊̽̅Į̸̠̙̯͐͌̕S̵͉̆!̷̬̐ ̵̝̙̪͉́̈͜I̵̥̙̼̥̊̐͌͌͗̌̿̔͝ͅS̸̢̛͎͉̠̐̇̈́̀̇̐̊̀!̷̮͛̍͆̀̂͂̌͊ ̸̨̧̻͎̠͚̰̠̈́̔W̶̱̹͐R̷̨̥̻̆̀O̸̢͖̖̯̻̯̝̕N̵̢̨̮̅̊̽́͐̋Ğ̷̡̧͚̤̰͓͖̮̱͕́̃̋!̴̠̉͗ ̴̡̧̛͎̣̬̹̯̟͎̗̋̽͐̿̾̎W̴̰̹͐͒̾͊̅̚H̵̢͇̹̭̐͊̆̿̈͘̚Ȧ̶̘̞̲̟̀T̸̖̳̣̮͚̋͌͋ ̵͔̻̱̟̿̏͐̉͗́Ĥ̷͓͓̩̥͉̤̟͓̮̏̿͐ͅA̵̙̬̟͈̘̥̲̘̪͗͌̏̎̉͌͐ͅV̶̢͎̪͖̬̲̞͑̾͊͐͛E̶̛͎̱͚̞̗̭̭̖̭̰͊̅͆ ̷̠́͛̍̚͝Y̸̢̛͉͔͚͎̗̰̝̯̓Ȯ̷̧̭͔̟̟̩̆̀̋̓̑Ṷ̷͈̝̩͎̦͑͜ ̷̠̿̀͘̕Ạ̵͉̙̳͎͋̈́̓̅L̴̖͎̥̥̳̝̞̀̾̌͋̕̚͘͠L̷̺̳̰̗͖̓̾̄ ̵̨̛͔̜͔̑͑͑̏̅͠͝Ḋ̷̨̙͚̖̲̜̲̋͋̀̍̏̋͌̚͝ͅỐ̶̹̯̝̓̆͗Ń̶̤͈͝Ë̶̛͕̰́̀̇̿̉̓̚͜ ̴̧̛͖͕͙͕͂̏̿̎̀̍T̵̠̏͒͝Ö̴̻͙́̈́̏͂̿͊̓̄ ̷̤̆͆͆H̴̢̛̳̜͕̰̗̟̞͎̱͠Ḯ̶̭̲̠̺̼̈́̓̂̍̅M̴̜͉̹̝̮̺͔̗̎̃̆̀͛̆?̷͈̠͎̯̱̖̼̰̽̈́ͅ?̵͍͓̼̼̏̇̀̔͑͘͝͝ ̵̘̮̤̜̩͔̭̅̍͒̃̊͝͝Y̷̡͙̭̪̟̖̜͕͉͍͗̾͛̈́̈́Ỏ̸̖͖͈̘̙̻̯͚̭͛̽̃̓͝͝ͅU̶̼̫̜͔̯͉͇͎̦̾̇́͒͛̿͗̕͝ ̶̢̫͚̠͒͛̊̅͘P̸̘͓̰̐͂E̵̡̡̨̨̬̣͎̖̍O̸̢̯̳̯̗̻̩̻͊Ṕ̴̢̛̭̥͔͈̬̫̮̜̈́͌͛̊͊͜͝͝L̸̢͕̩̑̀̈́̉̕͜Ẻ̷̲̥̝̰̈́̆͆ ̶̺̗͔̔̈́A̶͙̭͈͙̫̖̤̹͊̾̃̋̌̇̕R̷̛̰͉̳͈̲̿́͒̅̄͘Ȩ̷̞͓̩̼͙̈͌̆́̈́̑̇̅̿͐ ̶͙̲̽̕͜B̶̨̪̥͖̈͐Ḛ̴͎̯̩̱͕̠̳̌Y̸̗̞͎̫͔͕̽̀͠Ơ̴̧̓́̉̔͒̄N̷̜͉͇̋͗̂̈̈́͋́͜D̶͎̤͖̔̌̀͂ͅ ̸̪̲̺͈̯͂̂̉͛͌́̾̏̓͘A̶͇̳̞̠̬̙̱͉͍̍̊̑̽̒̍͜L̴̨̜͎̩̱̪̳̯̊̄̅͗͋̌̀L̷̡͙͉̲̤̙͕̖͎͑̌ ̵̧̳͈͔͈̦̜͒͑͑̚R̶̡̤͙̳̥̯̩̖̱̬̈́͒̎̐͌͑̎͊̕E̵̗̍̑́̍̃́̈́͗͗͝Ä̵̧͈̝̰͓͚̻́Ş̶͎̙͇͙̤̙̜͂͐̋͆̚͜O̴̢̤̤͓̤̺̪̮̽͂Ǹ̶͕̦͓̖̣̘͗̾̃̓͑͌͊̍͗,̵͇͇̖̔̏̈̒̽̚͘͠͝ ̵̛̟̫̈̓̇L̴̥̬̞̼̣͇̟͎̬̀̍O̸͎̤̯̗͖͖͕̲͂͋͆̚͝G̷̳̼̺̰̿͂̓͊̾̐̀I̵͎̮̤̍̀͑̿Ç̸͈͚̾̚,̵̪̪͔͙̰̩̭͊̓̀͋͛̃̒̚̚͝ ̵̩̥̌͜͝O̵̗̳͍̭͈̘͂̑̔̈́̽̎̐̊R̴̞̟̭͗̅̋́̌ ̴̢̧͍̟̳̬͎̤̭͈͊̌̃̈̽͘A̵͓͕̖͔͈̘̽̄̇͑͒̀̽͑͒N̷̨̮͎͕̖̘̯̆̈́͆͗̓͘͘͠Y̷̢̛͈͖̜̬̠̫̠̟̑̂͌̿̃͐́T̷͚̺̲͔̔͒̅͑̓̆H̴̢̧̧̛͎͔̟̟̘̜͗̓̔̋̐̓Ì̶͔̫͎̱̠͎͇̌͘N̸̛̤̉̇̈́̊̉̆G̵̨̖͇̯͈̣̦̀̾̑̌͜ͅͅ ̴̢̺̟̻̖̘̻͋̾̀͌̉̏̌ͅĊ̶̢̰̼Ò̵̢̦̰͈̝̬̻̃̉͐̀̋̋̈́͝ͅH̸̡͍̮͖̎̊͜͝E̶̮̦̙͇̻͌̀̓͑̆̎͌̃̂͠R̸̛̯̖̹̺̞̅̌̆͆̋̏͊Ę̷͈͂͑ͅŅ̶̨̭̳̲̍̆̓͗͑͂͗̅T̵̨͔̳̲̤͈͉́͗̊̾̍̎͋!̶̝̪͉̖͙̯̌̏͒̇͒̀̃͌̒ ̷̛͔̣̗̜̲̪̌̅͆̾̂̉̆̾̐ͅĬ̷̛̻̘̥̥͋́͋̏̐͂͜ ̷̠̥̆͊H̶̛̥̫̫̥͕̭͆̅̓̆̀̓͐ͅÀ̵̮̮̤̘̦̿̂̽̒́̋͝ͅͅD̴̨̧̝̻̲̥̺̮̑͆̾̿͒̇͘ ̶͈̙̤̲̙͉̺̌̇͗́̉͊ͅI̸̢̙͈̦̊́͂̊̽̕͝͝T̶̬͉̺͚̲͈̬͍̦͗̆͛ ̵̛̣̞̣̎̌̌A̴̼̓͑̿̈́͐̅͐̀L̴̞͈͕̦̠͉̺͙̑͛̿͊̀̏̍L̸̢̢̨̥͚͓͍̲͉͆̐͒̽̄̒͑͆͘͜ ̷̝̝̤̈̓̍̈́̎͂͜ͅF̴̢̮̫͔̮̝̰͓̬̤̀̌̍̾͘͝Ĭ̶̧̢͙̪̱̩̳̼̗̎̉̅̀̈̉̚͜͝G̶̨̲͔̭͎̾Ȕ̷̡̠̠̺͇̤̪̼̙̍ͅR̸̻̙͊͠Ë̸̛̳͖̞̜́̃̋̐̈D̸̡̢̮̲̙͙̦͕̑̉͋̃ ̶̛̜̪͔͈̗̲̰́̐̆̈́͋͑̒͘Ō̷̧͙̑͜U̵̢͇̬̲͔͕̰̱̒̎̇̐̾̀̐̅̄͝T̶̡̥͇̣̜͇͖̲̺̣̃̽̈͘,̴͍̲̳̎͆͐͂ ̵̛͔̻̦̘̊̀̌̐͜͝B̴͉͗̉̀A̷̼͎̘̿Ć̷̨̢̛̻̞̪͖͌͑͊̈́͝K̷̥̹͎̼̟̦͛͑̿̈͊̓̍͠Ų̸͕̪̰͕̝͔̙͕͚̓́͛͂́P̸͓̝̪̖̖̬̮̯̥̿̇̀͒͐̓̽͛̈́̔͜ ̶̧̥̞͓̥̘͎͇̦̌̓͑̈͊̍̔̐̕͝Ṕ̷͚̪͖̫̥̯͎͕͆̉̾͗͂̎͘L̴̰͓̠̦̹̲̞͈̽͗̄̐̿̒̓̚͠͝À̵̟̭̞́͒͂͋̏̊̕N̸̰̜͍͛ ̴̛̝̤̝̺̟̻̠̳̾́̓̒A̸͚̐̄͐̎̐͆͗͘F̵͇̞̊̊T̵̡̗͇̙̼̀̉̏̐̓͊́Ė̷̡̤̦̫͑̓͝ͅR̴̨̰̲̩̣͎͖͓̀̌̎͗͌̓ ̵̛̟͍̯B̵̨̭͕͇̮͉̹̫̼̝̔̋A̸̮̻͈͎̞̹̪͚̓̂̈́̄͛̐̇͐̇Ċ̵̛̹̰̬̽̂͆͌́͒̍K̶͓̲̟̣̣̫̖̙̀̑U̴͔̝͔͒̓̓P̵̮͉͔̪̜̬̚͜ ̵̢̝̤̖̗̩̭̙͂́̄̀̅̈́̄P̸̻̦͙̦͕̘̞͐̂̍̉̒̋̔̈́L̸̦͠Ą̷̨͓͔̅͆̄͒̊̊͂͠N̵̼͔͙̠͔̯̻̿̄͂,̵͕̠͍̗̲̫̳̜̜̗̀̾̄̔̔͑ ̶͕̤̳̱̠̎̋̎̄͑̈͊̅͌͘Á̵̛͍̈́̇̚͝N̵̝͕̒́͊D̷̩̺͙͉̹͆̔̄͐̕ͅ ̶̣͈̀͛͘Ȩ̴̛͓̫́̆́̓̈͊̔V̷͔̂̐͐̄͠͝E̸̱͇̖̤̥̠̱͊̀̋͗͑̂͊̾̕Ȓ̴̬͉͇͍̄͐̿̓̌̔Ý̶̛̺̺͙̦̞̞͉̂̐͠ ̴̛̲̠͙̜̳̹͖͓̎̄̕Ṣ̷͊̆Ī̷̟̀̋̽͒̔̃͘ͅN̷̨̯̘̞͕̖̰̑͛͌̐̎̌̉̕Ġ̴̢̛̲͚͉̱̤̰̦̒̀́͋̒̈́̕L̴̡̦͈̯̥͍̂̑̎̔͐͋̕͠Ȩ̶̺͔̣̠͇̪̩̂͝ ̴̧̜͕̤̣̏̐̽̌̇̓͑͊Ọ̵̡͇̮̰̜͔͛̉͐͑̀͐̈̋̀͝N̸̨̧͉̺̥̰͉̤̉́̇͛̏͝Ḛ̸̣̰͙̯̈́́̆͋̏͠ ̷̧̛̩͓̯̯̯̦̫̤̦̄̄̓̚̕̕͠W̶̖̠̞̣̌̍̉̊̾͝Ȁ̷̟̥̄S̸̛̫͌̏̽̂̉͛̂̕ ̶͙̳̽̌͌́͌̍͗F̶͙̞̞̭̞̪͈̍̿A̷̧̫͙͆̅Ì̵̤̳̫̀L̷̢̝̟̜̹͎̰̞͍̆͌̏̆̃́ͅE̶̬͍̹̍͑̓̌̐̑͛̍̕D̸̝͇̲̀͒̀̀̕ ̵͈̣̯͐̎̾̑̏̊̕F̷̢̠̲̳͇͖̪̼̑͗̀͊̕Ơ̵̢͇͕͖͊͗́̂͠R̷͖̣͓͓͋͑̋̌̾ ̵̡̬̣̘̬̻̳̦̀N̴̨̧̛͍̦̓͋̇͂̍̓̓́̕O̵̖͉͇̾͠ ̵̖͇͖̠̌͝ͅͅD̷̡̗̫̞͕̩͙̺͕̑̉͒͝Į̸̨̪̺͔̙̝̦̭͖͐̆͛̑̈́̽̑͐͑͝S̷̪̦͚̃̈̓͊́̀͘̚C̸̢̨̤͖̎̐̍̂̀̄̾̀Ë̸̥̺̠̲͇̠́́͜͜Ŗ̵̪̥̞̖͕̼̣̏̈́̐̄̒͊Ǹ̵̢̺͇̳̀̌Ā̷̔ͅB̸̛͎̅͂̾L̶̫͉͍̼̳͉̋͆͛̔̔͐͛͛̎̕E̴̤̥͇͕̟̭͚̭̪̽̚ ̸̱̪̭̦̗̦̘͍̺́͐̈̂̅͌̒̃̄̕Ŗ̴̰͉̪̗͙͉̤̫̈́̍͝E̴̬̝̬̓͆̉̈̀̀̾͐́͠ͅḀ̴̒͑S̴̱̈́̈́̆͆̔̔̒̂͂͜O̴̦̥̯̣̜̘̎͋̍̏̔̅N̷̛̦͍̟̞͕̠͓̣͑̃̾̂̈́͗ ̸̢̀͌̉Ẉ̸̡̡̡̦͕̅̆̔̓̽ͅH̶̥̹́͂̀̄͝A̸̛̭͔̳̞͎̤͔͙͚̒͛̔̃T̶̜̙̠̝̪̬͌͆͋ͅS̷̼̤͌͑̆̄O̵͈̣̲͎̮̝̯̳͛Ě̴̹̩͛͋ͅV̸̟͖̩̦̏͆́̉Ȩ̴̼̼̞͙͇̺̪̺̽̈́̚̕R̵̜̖͉̩̎̑͌̓̓͌̕!̶̛̬̜̲̞͖͋͌͒̉͐̐̅̅͝ͅ "