PART II || MY JOB

SATOURI'S POV

I was used to being alone in my house I loved being alone, I'd be butt as naked at home or either be in my panties but topless. But for the past 2 weeks I never made that mistake of forgetting that I had a guest and neither did he, he was never out of his room when I was in, until when he heard my car engine and that was when I went to work. I was actually okay with that.
Our relationship was cordial, I gave him time for his bruises to heal and it has been over two weeks and today I worked from home. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard running from the staircase it has been like that for days he goes up and down the stairs as an  exercise everyday, I felt bad. Cause he was hurdled up inside probably losing his mind over been in doors all day but he did watch tv sometimes though.

I got startled when I heard the toaster ding. I was making some toast bread with sardines, eggs & sausages as the side. I had toasted 9 slices of bread and I intended on having mine with coffee. I coughed and he turned his attention to me.

"I made dinner... care to join?" I asked. Yes toast for dinner. Sue me.

He smiled and nodded "I'd love to shower first though."

"Sure!" I returned the smile. I mean just because he's a suspect in a case didn't mean I was going to be mean to him.

I took my sit and waited for him, when I was a teenager I and my brother always waited for each other so we'd eat together. I chuckled and eyed the weed on my counter, i picked it up and went to the balcony and turned it on. I sat on the reclining chair and with just a few puffs i bet I was already red eyes. I heard the clang of plates on the table with some fruits on the table and the took a sit on the table cause it was only on chair out here.

"I never took you as a smoker and as a detective you do carry around a lot of contraband." He said and I knew I was already stoned I just laughed and took a huge bite off my food and passed him the smoke.

"I got mine here already," he leaned into his pockets and brought out another tie.

Oh, I smiled lowly and passed him the lighter. He did smoke. Lovely.
The night was so dark the smoke showed the subtle on his face. He was a fine man.

We just sat in silence before I asked him "What are your hobbies."

I could feel his demeanor change.

"You don't want to talk about it? I was just trying to make conversation with you cause to work with you I have to know you."

"I like.... To write and read, I enjoy going to the gym and I love mixing new drinks."

"So bartending?" I said and he chuckled. We were both high around this time already

It was silent and awkward so I decided to go into the house. I packed up the plates and he closed the doors and dropped the curtains and went straight to his room.

I opened my laptop and swiftly typed where I could get gym equipments from. I intended on turned the basement into a gym. Not bad. I only felt bad for him. At least that would keep him busy. I would also let him order clothes only if he would. I would speak to him about it

The night passed I slept pretty late and I was up by 7am my brain unfortunately was built that way. I was laid up in bed for a while and dragged myself off the bed and went down stairs the curtains were still down meaning he wasn't awake yet, I made myself some coffee and contemplated if I wanted to go for a run and just shoved that thought at the back of my mind.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Hello..." I said lowly. Getting out of his way as he fetched himself some coffee. I opened the drawer on my dresser and passed him a phone. I had had this iPhone 13 that my brother had gotten me before I changed it recently