Part 37

⚠️ trigger warning.
This chapter is Naala and Dave heavy, so if you don't like them, I'm sorry 😞
There are a BUNCH of clues so pay attention!
Not proof read, sorry x

OMNISCIENT
WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES

"I don't give a fuck, let me see my wife," Dave said banging on the desk,

"Sir she's being held and you can't see her, unless you're her lawyer," The woman leaned back from her desk,

"What? Bitch let me see her," He cursed with a mug. "I promise you this whole building coming down if I don't see her,"

"Fine but when they say something, that's your ass," She mumbled picking up the phone. "Her husband here to see her," She said into it.

Dave sighed when someone came out to get him.

"We don't usually do this but she's been asking for you," The correctional officer spoke, "You know I don't mess with Oba,"

"Yeah yeah, she been stressing y'all?" Dave said following behind him.

"You know she has but she's got her food now, she's good," The officer chuckled, unlocking the room for Dave.

"Babe," Naala sighed in relief. "I've been so lonely and so cold in here,"

"I'm sorry, you eating?" Dave kissed her lips softly,

"Mm they got me some sushi," She said lifting up her plate. "I missed you," She leaned over the table.

Dave kissed her twice, deepening the last kiss.

"How was their picture day?" Naala said sitting back in her seat,

"It was good, Roman came home a little messed up though," He told her, pulling out his phone to show her.

"I told him that shirt was 3000 dollars, that boy is gonna be the death of me," She tutted. "When are you getting me out of here?"

"They haven't set no bail yet, they're gonna make you stay for as long as they can," Dave told her,

"Ugh," Naala said in irritation. "I wanna come home now, let me come home,"

"I want you home, I'm working on it," He replied holding her face.

"Pay them whatever they want babe," She pouted,

"I'll go broke behind you, let's wait till they set bail," Dave mumbled kissing her again.

"I've missed you so much," Naala said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Since this morning?" He chuckled,

"Mmm you know I always miss you when you go to work," She sat in his lap, stroking his beard.

"You know they got cameras in here, you want a new tape or something?" Dave spoke lowly, rubbing her thighs.

"Let's give them a show," Naala whispered in his ear, running her hand up his shirt.

"Esinaala," He laughed moving her hand. "We're not about to have sex on top of your sushi, when we get home,"

"Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" She groaned against him,

"I'm still here but we don't need another scandal baby, unless you want one?" Dave bit his lip at her.

"We're not kids anymore, you know I would," Naala spoke softly, kissing him again. "You wanna eat with me?"

"Go ahead," Dave rubbed her ass as she leaned forward to get her plate.

"How the fuck do you do it?" Steven spoke as he walked into the room. "This charge was air fucking tight,"