PART 14

long and not proof read, excuse any mistakes 🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
PARIS, FRANCE

"Stop Nana, he's sleeping," Dave heard from behind him, making him stir,

"Okay papa I'm trying," Naala shushed him, changing his diaper with one hand while the other was rubbing his stomach,

"You need help?" Dave turned over groggily, sitting up.

"Mm," Naala let him lean over to finish up Naeem's diaper.

Naeem stopped crying when Naala let Dave take over, his eyes stuck on Naala.

"You staring at me?" Naala pouted brushing his hair back with her hand,

"He's always staring at you," Dave commented putting his clothes back on.

Naala waited till he was done before she lifted her tank up, fixing Naeem at her nipple.

"I wanted us to tell the kids today, about the divorce," Naala started, looking over at him.

"You still want one?" Dave lifted a brow. He thought the night before had changed her mind.

"Sex doesn't change things," She replied quietly,

"La I'm begging you, you're gonna let me beg you?" He pressed. "I can't function without you in my life,"

"Mir what do you gain from this?" She asked him. "What do you gain from making me feel this way,"

"I'm fighting for my marriage," He defended,

"You're hurting me," Naala snapped at him. "By fighting for our marriage, you're hurting me,"

"I'm not hurting you," He watched her,

"I want to be happy, you think I would ever want us to be apart?" She continued. "It's just I can't trust you and it breaks me apart,"

"Don't I make you happy?" Dave took her hand,

"You do," Naala responded quietly. "But you also make me feel so damaged, so alone,"

"I'll go to rehab, I'll do everything you want me to," He got down of the bed in front of her. "I'm on my knees begging for you to stay Naala, please,"

"I'll do therapy, rehab, all that shit," He continued,

Naala's eyes watered as she watched him. "It doesn't work for you,"

"I'll try for you," He grabbed her hand,

Naeem made a sound, indicating he was done eating.

"Let's get ready," Naala put him on her shoulder, standing up.

Dave sighed and moved out of her way, watching her move around the room, getting Naeem dressed.

"You wanna match with your daddy today?" She asked Naeem who stared blankly at her.

"La," Dave called out,