PART 33

I feel like my babies have grown up in this chapter, y'all gon see 🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES

Stori's stomach pulled together as she tried to stay awake in her geometry class.

"You okay girl?" Sabrina nudged her,

"I'm good," Stori mumbled with her head down. "I have the worst stomachache though, it was that kale smoothie,"

"I'm fine though, I guess it didn't sit well with you," Sabrina said quietly. "You wanna go to the nurse?"

"No I'm gonna call my mama." Stori sighed standing up. "Can I get a pass please?" She walked up to the desk,

"Are you okay Stori?" Her teacher asked with concern,

"I think I need to leave," Stori said with a nod, her discomfort showing on her face.

"Then no need for a pass, get well soon," Her teacher said, allowing her to leave the classroom.

Stori went straight to the bathroom and into a stall, closing the door.

"Stori girl, did your daddy not give you lunch money?" Naala answered on the first ring,

"He did but Ma, I'm not feeling good," Stori said softly. "My stomach hurt and I feel nauseous,"

"Oh baby," Naala sighed. "You want me to come and get you? I can come right now,"

"Yes please," Stori sniffed, hearing her mom's voice made her more emotional.

"Angel there is no reason to cry, I'm on my way," Naala told her. "We can have a mommy and Stori day, while you get better,"

"Okay," Stori replied. "Are you far mom? I really feel bad," She said when her stomach tensed.

"I'll be five minutes, go and wait with the nurse," Naala told her, though she knew it would be longer.

"I hate that lady, you know that," Stori groaned,

"Well then what do you want me to do Mei? I can't fly there," Naala said back. "Go across to the lower site and go sit with your sisters,"

"What the hell are they gonna do for me." Stori sucked her teeth. "Can daddy come instead? You're already annoying me,"

"Stori fix your attitude before I fix it for you." Naala snapped back at her,

"I'm in pain and you're taking long." Stori argued,

"I have your brother and your sister, how fast do you think I can get there?" Naala fussed. "I'm pulling up," She said before she hung up.

Stori frowned in frustration at her mom, rubbing her lower stomach to relief the pain.

What was upsetting her more was Silas still wasn't talking to her, she felt alone.

Stori decided to send him another text before she slipped out of the bathroom.

She went down the hall and ran into Kaiya, who seemed to be in tears.