☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz

Start from the beginning

He groaned in pain when he heard the shot ring out, though did his best to hide it as they all met back up and went through the portal.

"Loonie! We're back!" Blitzø called out, walking in front of Loona's desk and towards his office door. She didn't respond, so he just decided to go in and shut the door behind him.

He was so relieved when he was able to lay his head down, the darkness of his office was soothing, and while it didn't fully solve the headache problem, it did ease the pain ever so slightly.

Though his relief didn't last long, as he heard his overly loud and flamboyant boyfriend burst through the front door.

"Blitzy~" Stolas called out, yet he was surprised to hear nothing. No yelling, no target practice, no plan making, Blitzø was nowhere in sight.

He asked Loona where Blitzø was, and she pointed towards his office door. Carefully, Stolas opened the door and saw his boyfriend with his head on the desk, though clearly not sleeping.

"Blitzy, is everything alright?" He asked as he shut the door behind him.

He walked over to the desk, crouching down next to the imp and placing his hand on his back. Blitzø groaned as he turned his head to look at Stolas, and that's when it all came together in Stolas' head. Blitzø was sick and appeared to have been for some time now. His body shook under his touch, fever chills most likely, and with every sniffle he groaned, so a headache as well.

"Oh my dear Blitzy, you look so unwell. What are you doing at work?" Stolas asked, picking up the sick imp and placing him in his lap with surprisingly no complaints. "Did you go to the human world today at all?"

Blitzø nodded tiredly, gently relaxing his head against Stolas' shoulder. "I had three clients today...couldn't put I off any longer."

Stolas sighed, cringing at Blitzø's voice and how hoarse it was, "but your feverish, my dear, you should be resting. Come now, I shall take you home with me."

"Stolas, I have wo-"

"I will hear none of it, you have clearly been sick for at least a day or two now, you need rest, and I will take care of you." Blitzø surprisingly didn't retaliate or complain, instead he just let his boyfriend gather his things before picking him up once again and leaving his office.

He informed Moxxie, Millie, and Loona of Blitz's condition and that he was sure they could manage on their own, which of course they could. And Stolas didn't waste any time getting Blitzø to his house.

Stolas carefully brought his sick boyfriend to the bedroom, attempting to gently setting him down on the bed to get him same pajamas, though Blitzø wasn't having it. The imp wined and did his best to cling tightly onto Stolas.

Stolas shushed Blitzø and hugged him, being careful not to hug too tightly, "it's alright Blitzy, I just need to get you changed."

Stolas was confused and concerned; he had never seen Blitzø act this way before. Normally he is one for tough love, acting as though he doesn't like anything that Stolas does. Though he wasn't complaining, it was cute to him, it would be even cuter if he wasn't sick, however.

Stolas made quick work to change Blitzø into some more comfy clothes before wrapping the imp in a blanket.

"No... hot," Blitzø whined, pushing the blanket off of himself only to shiver once more.

Stolas sighed, "I know, darling, but you have to keep it on. You're shivering. It's just your head that's warm, so I'll go get a cold rag for you."

Blitzø didn't complain or whine this time when Stolas put him down, and he just kept the blanket on without complaints, too weak to put up much of a fight.

The owl came back shortly after, gently laying the cold rag on Blitzø's head. The coolness was incredibly soothing, and it eased a bit of the tension that was causing his headache.

Stolas chuckles a bit when he sees how quickly Blitzø's face changes from discomfort to relief. "Does that feel better, darling?" He asks, getting changed himself before crawling into bed next to his lover with some medicine in hand.

The imp slowly nods and snuggles close to the owl, gradually falling asleep. Though Stolas was quick to stop him.

"Not yet Blitzy, you need to take this medicine for me, then we can take a nap."

Groggily, Blitzø slowly sits up and allows Stolas to help him take the medicine, and once it was done, he lied back down and snuggled back into Stolas' side. Stolas chuckled and set the cup to the side before laying down and allowing his lover to get comfortable.

"Maybe you should get sick more often, Blitzy~" Stolas joked, laughing to himself.

"Absolutely not...this shit sucks..." Blitzø replied, already falling asleep.

Stolas kissed the imps head, smiling to himself, "of course, darling. Get some rest now."

It didn't take long for Blitzø to fall fast asleep, and Stolas followed shortly after. The two of them slept for what seemed like forever, basking in each other's embrace.