Chp:-2 Dramatic Scenario

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I continued, "Alia, we all know that Rohan and Sanya had a past, but they are just friends now. Why are you making such a big deal out of it? You should trust your husband enough to know that he won't do anything to hurt you."

Nikhil added, "And why are you trying to force Sanya to be with Gautam? She has the right to choose her own partner, and we should respect that."

Karan nodded in agreement and said, "Exactly, Alia. You can't just manipulate people's lives to suit your own insecurities."

Rohan was clearly disappointed and hurt by Alia's behavior. "Alia, I can't believe you don't trust me enough to be friends with Sanya without any ulterior motives. I thought you knew me better than that."

Alia was getting increasingly defensive and agitated. "I can't believe you all are ganging up on me like this! I just wanted Gautam and Sanya to be happy together, that's all. You my dearest husband, Mr. Rohan Dev Raichand, I expect you to at least understand me a little but you're accusing me, I don't care if the whole world is against me as long as I have you but today it feels like I am all alone. Thinking about someone's well-being feels like a crime.

But you know what, I think I am crazy to think well about my brother. I need to get out of here, I just can't see your faces right now my blood is boiling.

I am not going to do anything now, do what you want, it's your life, sorry I decided to bring up a nice marriage alliance for you M.r Gautam Yashwardhan Singhania. Go to hell, who needs brothers and a husband like you guys!" Saying Saying this, she stormed out of the house and we could hear her agitatedly drive out.

Alia is a super sensitive and emotional girl. Her words are like a knife in the gut when she is super hurt or angry like right now. She says stuff that she doesn't mean at all. I turned to see Rohan, he looked a tad bit scared, super worried, and upset. I was worried too but still, I felt irritated at her.

Kriti, who had been quiet until now, spoke up. "I believe Alia's intentions were pure. She just wants everyone to be happy. You guys are being too harsh on her."

I sighed and said, "Maybe we were too harsh, but Alia needs to understand that her actions have consequences. She can't just try to control everyone's lives to suit her own insecurities."

Nikhil responded, "Kriti, we love Alia, but we also need to hold her accountable for her actions. She can't just make decisions for other people without considering their feelings."

Karan added, "And we're not accusing her of being insecure and manipulative without reason. It's clear that she's feeling threatened by Sanya's friendship with Dev and is trying to keep her away from him by pushing her towards Gautam."

Kriti was furious, "How could you guys be so judgmental and think so low of Alia? Do you even know her? She has always been a kind and loving person who would never do anything to hurt anyone. And Gautam, how could you accuse Alia of trying to manipulate your marriage proposal to Sanya?" she asked, her voice shaking with fury. Gosh, she's scary when she is angry and right.

I and the boys shuffled our feet, looking down at the ground, shamefaced, Kriti was absolutely right. Never ever speak back or mess with an angry Kriti Singhania. Lord knows what took over us, how could we think so low about our sister?

I sighed, realizing my mistake. "Look, Kriti, I didn't mean to accuse Alia of anything. I was just frustrated and confused, and I said some things I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

Kriti's expression softened slightly, but she was still clearly upset. "Do you realize how hurtful your words were?" she asked. "Alia is one of the kindest, most selfless people I know. She would never try to hurt anyone, especially not Sanya or you."

I nodded, feeling ashamed of myself. "I know, and I'm sorry. I was wrong to accuse Alia without any proof. It's just that the whole situation with Sanya and Rohan is so complicated, and I don't know what to do. I need to apologize to her as soon as I see her. God, where is she?"

Kriti smiled, "That's a good start. And remember, Alia is your sister. She loves you and wants you to be happy. Don't let your own insecurities come between you and your family."

Rohan spoke up, "But Kriti, you don't understand. Alia has always been possessive of her brothers especially Gautam, and she doesn't want anyone to come in between. She sees Sanya as a threat because of her past with me. and besides this whole thing is not fair to Sanya or Gautam. They should be allowed to make their own choices without Alia's interference."

Kriti said, " Yes, of course, Gautam and Sanya have the right to choose their own partner, but that doesn't mean Alia can't express her opinion. You guys are making it seem like Alia is trying to force Sanya to marry Gautam, which is not true. She only suggested it because she thought they would make a good couple."

Karan said, "Kriti, you're right. We could have been more understanding of Alia's perspective, but it's frustrating for Gautam to see her trying to control everything here."

Kriti said, "I understand, but you also need to trust Alia and have faith in her intentions. She loves all of you and just wants to see everyone happy. Don't defend yourselves guys ya'll were wrong to jump on conclusions like that. You owe her an apology. She's our sister, how can y'all think so low about her? Rohan, I can't believe you would think so low of Alia. She loves you more than anything in the world. Her intentions were pure, and she would never do anything to hurt you."

Rohan looked away, shame evident on his face. "I know, Kriti. I don't know what came over me. I guess I was just so hurt and confused."

"Talk to her, Rohan. Let her know how you're feeling, listen to her perspective too. Don't let misunderstandings ruin your relationship," Kriti advised.

Rohan nodded, deep in thought. "You're right, Kriti. I need to talk to Alia and sort things out. I love her too much to lose her."

Kriti smiled at him encouragingly. "And while you're at it, try to be a little cordial with Sanya, a one arm distance kinda relation, you know what I mean. I have to tell you, she still cares for you and is in love with you deep down even today, and it will make things easier for Alia if you're not at each other's throats, tell her and show her she has nothing to feel insecure about."

Rohan sighed. "For my Alia's sake, I'll try, Kriti. Good God my silly Alia, she has nothing to worry about. When it comes to Sanya, it's purely platonic from my side."

Kriti said, "Try and understand Rohan, it's not yet platonic from Sanya's side. She still loves you. As a woman, I can understand why Alia is insecure here and I'd be insecure too you know if at all Abhay was best friends with his ex girlfriend who's still in love with him. It's totally justified."

Abhay Hinduja here, is Kriti's husband and our family friend, Abhinav Hinduja's elder brother. They got married 6 months ago and live in Mumbai. Kriti is here in the US for a month. Karan got married a year ago to the love of his life, Aarohi Goel who is Nirav and Riya's first cousin.

Nikhil said, "I am super concerned now. I asked the guards if they have any idea where she went but they said no and she has left her phone here so we can't even track her."

Rohan said, "Good God I hope she is ok. I am worried now."

I said, "I am going to look for Alia." I grabbed my car keys.

Rohan said, "I will come with you."

Nikhil said, "We will be here. Will call you guys if she comes here." We nodded.

Kriti said, "Wait guys, seriously you boys are so dumb as someone has rightly said. You won't be able to find her. We all know Alia, she gets away when she doesn't want to be around anyone and doesn't want to be found. Let her cool off. Where will you find her? You'll go around looking for her like maniacs but will end up coming home without her. Just let her be, let her cool off. Stay here and wait. She is fine."

Karan said, "Kriti has got a point here. And till date no one knows where she goes when she is upset, angry or stressed. Her escape place is a big mystery to all of us."

I said, "Listen y'all might act cool and all but she is my sister and I was a total jackass to her so I need to go and look for her. Ok bye." I stormed out and Rohan followed me. We got inside the car and drove out.

DRAMATIC THAT IS WHAT THIS WHOLE SCENARIO IS........................