"Hi, thanks for picking me up".

"It's no problem. How was the flight?"

"Good. So Darren's working all day?"

"He's working until 530 today, then we're gonna meet him to grab some dinner if you're not too tired".

"No that's fine. How are you guys?" Amy asked.

"Really good. I know your mom thinks we can't handle it, but we're good".

"She's worried, yes, but I'm sure you can imagine why. We didn't even know you broke up until you and I talked. Then yet again, she understands why you said what you did and why you were upset. She just wanted to make sure neither of you were rushing back into it".

"We're not".

"Good. Well I'm glad you're back together. I missed you".

"I missed you too, Amy" Avery laughed.

"And sorry for crashing your Valentines, it was my moms idea".

"It's no problem. So what happened?"

"Well, I told him that I loved him. He said he loved me too but that he wanted to be honest before we took such a serious step. He told me that he had slept with two people while we were official".

"Oh god, I'm so sorry".

"Yea. Took a few days but I'm getting over it a little".

"Good, well aside from Valentine's night we're all yours".

"Thank you" Amy smiled as they continued to the house.

///

"Good morning angel, happy Valentine's Day" Connor said waking her up. When they had gotten to the hotel yesterday, something just came over them and they immediately got to the sex. The rest of the night was just spent relaxing and talking in the hotel.

"Happy Valentine's handsome" she smiled, letting him kiss her forehead.

"Whenever you're ready, we can go to this place down the street for breakfast".

"Breakfast sounds great actually".

"Alright then beautiful. Come on, long day baby girl" he said going into the bathroom.
Summer checked her phone, texted Avery back, then went into the bathroom.

"So today, we're gonna hit six flags and get dinner at 350 Grill. Tomorrow, orchestra at the Symphony Hall, I did get tickets to the Titanic museum like you asked, then we'll go the Chandler Steakhouse for dinner" Connor explained from the shower as Summer sat on the bathroom counter. She finished brushing her teeth then answered.

"I can't believe you actually got the tickets. I'm impressed".

"Of course, I did".

"Thank you baby".

"You're welcome angel. I figured we could do a little bit of everything. If you wanna add something, let me know".