𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ditch her

ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO DAYS since Avery has seen Mel last, she saw Tracy and Evie at school, she hung out with them when they hung outdoors not indoors, she didn't wanna go back in the house, her days there are over, officially and it looks like so is...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO DAYS since Avery has seen Mel last, she saw Tracy and Evie at school, she hung out with them when they hung outdoors not indoors, she didn't wanna go back in the house, her days there are over, officially and it looks like so is Evie's.

"She lead you on, Mel told you she'd adopt you and she then sent you back to Brooke." Avery says over the phone, she at on Kenntals bed as he laid his head in her lap listening to the conversation.

"Yeah, I really thought she'd take me in Avery, I mean after all the stories I've told." Evie says frustrated. "After giving Tracy a little more of a happy life, she didn't say anything, bitch watched me fucking cry!"

"Fuck her, we did what we wanted and now her life is ruined." Avery starts. "Brady hates her now, Her mother is scared of her and they fight, her own brother doesn't even look at her properly. She's failing school, not only that she lost her other friends, we can ditch her school morning."

"You are so fucking right! Fuck Tracy mad her dump of a house!" Evie laughed. "See ya tomorrow."

Evie cut the phone and Avery put it away, she looked down at Kenntal who was falling asleep in her lap, she kissed his head and sat there and soon she fell asleep herself.

_______________________

"Stop worrying you look hot!" Avery tells Astrid as the two girls stood with Kenntal and Medina, Astrid kept looking at herself trying to see she looks okay. Medina fixed The girls hair a little. "Thanks boo."

"Hey, girlies." Tracy's voice was heard making Avery roll her eyes. "Astrid, Medina, Avery, Kenntal."

Avery rolled her eyes and looked at her two friends and shook her head telling them to not say a word to her, Evie had also told them that over the phone. It was evil, but Tracy wasn't supposed to be apart of the group, it was either she took Evie in to stay in the friendship but That never happened and Tracy was just a victim of theirs, everyone was on it.

Poor little Tracy, all alone, with no one but herself.

"Hey, baby!" Evie yelled making them look over to see Evie and others in a jeep, Avery stood still before running to the jeep, ignoring Tracy they all ran to the jeep and got in, Avery sat on Kenntals lap as they all said hello to each other. "Let's go Ladies and Gentlemen! Go Brian!"

Brian drove off, Avery lit up herself a cigarette and smoked it while they all laughed at random shit they were talking about. "Javi stop!" Avery hits him as he tried take the cigarette out of her mouth but she let him.

Avery's head turned back to see Tracy looking making Avery smirk, she put her hands on her lips not really touching and blew a kiss to her before Kenntal pulled her head back.

"Evie, Avery! That was hilarious, okay? Now come pick me up." Tracy's voice was heard when Evie picked up her ringing phone and put it on speaker, mute. They all laughed as they had driven far away. "It's me Tracy, hello can you hear me?"

Evie cut the phone and put it away as they all laughed. "Dumb ass slut!" Astrid yelled making everyone including Javi laugh.

"So happy you ditched her Evie, didn't like her anyways." Javi and Medina spoke in a rhythm making them all laugh.

"Turn the music up!" Brandon, the one in the passenger seat turns the music on, full blast, the rapping on the radio was sang along by the friends.

"We getting high right?" Avery asked the boys Evie had came with, she had to yell over the music, Brandon nodded his head and looked at her to see her smirking. "Fuck yeah!"

_____________________

THAT WAS BITCHY OF WHAT EVIE DID, JUST TO USE HER AND WHEN HER PLAN DIDNT WORK SHE LEFT HER. POOR GIRL HAD NO CLUE, IF YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS, IM SORRY BBS.

 POOR GIRL HAD NO CLUE, IF YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS, IM SORRY BBS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.