𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 blood bath

"MY MOM WILL kill me

"MY MOM WILL kill me." Tracy says walking into her room where Evie and Avery sat on the bed smoking, Tracy took it from Evie's hand and put it away making the girls look at her.

"She smokes." Evie says.

"No shit." Tracy replied as Avery got more comfortable on the big bed of the girls. "The same Brand."

"No shit, she'll think it's hers." Avery says leaning over Evie and Grabbing the Cigarette and putting in her mouth, she pulled a lighter out and then smoked it and passed it to Evie.

Tracy grabbed it from Evie when Mel had walked past, Avery rolled her eyes and when Mel was gone she took it from Tracy and inhaled more of it into her lungs blowing out she made a perfect Ghost.

"Look what I got from the Tattoo Shop. Let's do it right now." Tracy says showing them a belly button ring making Evie and Tracy smile and make Tracy lay down.

Avery held her cigarette to her lips as Evie climbed on Tracy and Grabbed the sewing kit.

"This is gonna hurt worse then your tongue."

"I don't give a shit, just do it!" Tracy says as she put a small stuff animal to cover her mouth so she can't scream.

Tracy let out a cry as the needle went through her belly while Evie's eye widened as Avery Exhaled the smoke in her mouth. "Oh shit!"

"Evie!" Avery groaned.

"What the fuck did you do?" Tracy asked in pain making Avery place the cigarette into Tracy's mouth who almost declined but Avery didn't take no for an answer.

"It'll calm you down." Avery says making Tracy take the offer and Avery was right it made Tracy feel a little better.

________________

"Trace its cool your not scared of Needles." Evie says as they look at the piercing in Tracy's stomach. "We can go get tattoos."

"Or more piercings, look at Avery's ear, she's got many." Evie says making Avery show the girls all the earrings in her ear.

The girls sat on the bed while Avery texted Kenntal on her phone telling him she'll sneak out of Tracy's tonight to come to him. They heard footsteps so Tracy covered her stomach and they laid acting like they were talking.

Mel knocked on the door asking if she can come in and they told her she can do she opened the door. "I've got a surprise! I sowed on the leopard fur." Mel shows them making Avery lean forward to look at the pants.

"They look Amazing Mel." Avery says making Mel smile at her. "Yeah, these are tight Mel."

"Thanks girls, it only cost six bucks." Mel says smiling. "Tracy tomorrow you gotta sit down and do all your homework."