𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 fuck the movies

"CLOSE YOUR EYES

"CLOSE YOUR EYES." Evie says to Mel as she did her makeup, they were going to go out to watch a movie in the theatres. "Oh my god."

"You look so glowing!" Avery laughs as she looks at Mel's gold face since Evie brushed lots of it on her face.

"Oh loving it! You are a gold queen!" Evie hypes the mother up.

"Guys look." Brady says, he had a rooster in his hand and it's neck was going back and forth making Tracy laugh. "Watch it's head."

"Yeah Zen chicken." Brady says as the girls look at it laughing, it looked so weird and unreal.

"It doesn't even move!" Tracy laughs.

"Chickens are cool, aren't they?" Brady asked, Avery rolled her eyes, the man had weird obsession with weird things.

___________________

They walk together, Avery in the middle of Tracy and Evie while the adults were on each sides. They walked all the way inside to the movies.

"Oh, mom no. I can't see that movie." Tracy says making Mel look over at her.

"Why?" The woman asked.

"Because it's a gross, bloody war movie, and I'm a pacifist like Gandhi." Tracy says.

"Why don't we just go see the Jack black movie?" Evie asked.

"The misadventures of Ezekial Balls." Avery reads the big screen of Jack on it. "Yeah mom, it looks funny. It's a giant pig!"

"Yeah I won't be seeing that." Brady buts in.

"Come on. It's a family night." Mel started pulling the three girls. "It's okay, we'll see separate movies we'll meet here at 10:15. Three more the pig movie and two for the handsome fellow in the war."

"Thanks you! You are so awesome!" Tracy's says hugging Brady from the side.

"Look, I've got popcorn. And butter in a separate foil packet." Mel says handing Tracy a bag. "For the little ones."

"Thanks, mom." Tracy says as Evie takes the Bag and starts eating popcorn and walking to the side. "Thanks Mel! I love you guys!"

After a few seconds the girls walked back to the main place and threw the popcorn bag in the garbage, They really thought they'd watch a pig movie? They we're gonna hang out with others and Avery was gonna see her boyfriend after a few days, she missed him.

"Later Jack!" Evie says and then they run out of the Movie place laughing.

"Mothers lock up your sons!" Tracy yelled as They walked around together, a cigarette in both Evie's and Avery's mouths, Avery laughed through the smoke.

They walked to the people, they rapped and danced around, one of the boys came over and got a drug from Evie as Avery looked for her boyfriend that she found, she whispered bye to Tracy and ran to him.