𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 a new year in school

CAN YOU BLAME Avery for becoming a drug addict? No mom, a father who himself is a addict, a best friend who is the same as her, a boyfriend who has anger issues, bad grades, Bad Anxiety, Trauma and Ect

is a addict, a best friend who is the same as
her, a boyfriend who has anger issues, bad grades, Bad Anxiety, Trauma and Ect. Of course a girl like that wasn't gonna stay perfect and innocent for her whole entire life. Avery at one point was a little innocent girl who was scared of everything but now she wasn't, she was brave now, she was changed and at every day that passes it just got worse and harder for her. You know when people say, you change for the best? Why changed into something bad? How can you fall that deep? Why was it good for Avery to Change for the worst, not the best. How come she changed for the worse while others changed for the best?

It was Karma.

The sight of her father passed out on the couch surrounded with empty beer bottles and pills, Avery couldn't help to groan at the sight, she had gotten ready for Freshmen year and was already stressed and the mess was making it even worse, she grabbed all six of the beers and took them to the kitchen, one of the bottles weren't empty it had a little so Avery aired it in the air and let the strong liquid hit her throat before she put the bottle with the rest empty ones.

She walked back inside the living room and picked a pill bottle up, it was a sleeping drug, he wasn't gonna wake up until she would come home and she obviously didn't wanna deal with that, she was gonna stay at Evie's, wasn't like the girls house was probably clean and it was like he's so she was used to it, they shared clothes and makeup so it didn't matter if she packed a bag or not.

A knock on the door caused the girl to put the pill bottle down and run to the door and opened it, she was as pulled into a kiss causing the couple to make up but before it got more serious, Avery pulled away to look at her one time of a boyfriend; Kenntal, he wore baggy black jeans and a black hoodie Avery gifted to him for their two months, four months ago. He looked gorgeous like always, she loved his hair and clothes, everything about him she loved.

He thought the same, she wore a crop top that showed her boobs, if the school didn't have dress code then Avery would have gotten many of them over it she wore a black cropped tight Jacket, her belly button piercing on display a little, she wore a belt with white rhinestones and a skull head in the middle with blue jeans and black and white high top converse. Her earrings that were hoops could be seen hidden slightly behind her perfects pink and black hair, she had many piercings and they were all put in different earrings. She wore a cross necklace of her fathers who never wore it since he was twenty-one now forty-eight. "God you look good princess."

"You look better babe." She said kissing him and then closing the door behind her so they were both outside now, he pulled away and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her with him to the Shit hole of a school but it was okay since she was gonna see all her girls including Evie who she last saw five days ago, they spent half their summer together with Astrid and few new including the boyfriend of Avery's.

"We can skip today, I couldn't care less." Her boyfriend told her as they got closer to school, he could see she was hesitating each step she took, she looked at him and shook her head, yes she liked the idea but it was the first day, the teachers weren't gonna make them do anything hard on the first day. "No, it's okay, I wanna see the girls anyways."

"Okay, if you wanna let me know, imma find the boys." He told her making the girl nod, he kissed her head before walking to find the boys leaving Avery, they had approached the school. Avery walked deeper into the crowd, Kenntal was already long gone. She could feel the eyes of many people on her and when she looked around she saw people whispering making Avery smirk, she knew they were talking about her, but not bad, good. Avery could hear them saying how good she looked from last year, it made her feel good.

"Avery!" Astrid's voice yelled, last time Avery saw her was a half a month ago. Avery turned around to spot the girl with others including Evie, Avery ran to the girls and pulled Astrid into a big hug who hugged her back tightly after a few they let go. "Damn you look hot you fucking slut."

"You look sexy you whore!" Avery giggled back as she pulled Evie into a hug who hugged back their hug lasting longer. "And so do you boo."

"You look hot, we all do!" Evie said wearing a mask, not literally. She looked at our school and waved with a smirk at a group of boys staring right at her, they started to walk even closer to the school to see more people. "This year is gonna be a fun ride."

"Looks like Evie Zamora and Avery Romilly had a glow up this summer." A voice was heard making both girls look at each other with a grin, they looked to where it came from making eye contact with them, one of the blonde boys where looking at her, she chuckled as a boy who's his friend hit his head.

"Stop looking dude, you don't got a chance Mason, that's The crazy guy Kenntal's girl. He'll smack the shit outta you." The boy told the blonde making him look away from her and for Avery to laugh and look away chewing on her gum in her mouth.

"Boys are so horny." Avery told Evie who began to laugh looking back a little at the Mason boy with a look on her face. "He's kinda good looking Avery, make a move on him."

"Nah, I only have heart wyes for one boy and you know that, you go for him." Avery says making her friend glance at Mason and then back At Avery and giggles. "I can have him fucking me right away, But he looks innocent Avery, I don't like innocents."

"Who knows, maybe he's freaky in the bed." Avery says laughing making Evie roll her eyes and shift on her other leg, they then got caught up in the rest of the girls group. "Guys, let's find the boys."

"Yeah!" Astrid agreed making Avery throw and arm around her pulling her to where the boys probably where and they were. "Hey sexy boys!"

"Damn y'all look fire." Jade says making the girls look at each other trying to hold their smirks and laughter.

"You look away from Avery!" Kenntal spoke darkly looking at the boy as she walked around and stood behind Avery and pulled her into his chest making the girl Grunt. "She's all yours man."

"Yeah, calm down." Avery told him making him lose his grip on her waist and snuck his hand and put in in front, placed it on the fabric of her jeans and held her making her push herself deep into him making him groan and grip her before they started to talk with the group, making plans and everything.

_______________

CAN CHANGE OUTFIT IF YOU BBS WANT :)