𝗕𝘂𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿

We had got a call saying there was a bull on the loose? At a place called Happy Stan?

We got out of the truck and walked towards the commotion. We looked around and no bull was found. "I don't see a bull" Dad said. "Oh that can't be a good thing" Judd said.

"All right, move the wounded to safety. Watch your backs. Bull's still on the loose. TK, why don't you call dispatch, see if anybody has eyes on him. Let's grab some axes, just in case" Dad said as TK walked away and called dispatch.

Please don't tell me I gotta stand around and do nothing. "Oh yeah that's gonna do a lot of good against a 3,000 pound charging beast" Judd said as I grabbed an axe for the fun of it.

"What kind of reckless idiot brings a rodeo bull into a car lot in the first place" Marjan said. "Happy Stan" Mateo said as he pointed at a man who was bleeding a lot.

"That's happy stan?" Marjan asked. "I recognise him from the commercials" Mateo said. "He don't look happy at all" I said as we walked towards him.

"Dispatch can't get us a 20 on the bull but they're urging us to use extreme caution" TK said. "great advice" I mocked. "Excellent" Dad mocked too.

"See a bull run by?" Dad asked Michelle. "Follow the trail" Michelle said.

"Whoa" I said as there were a lot of blood tracks.

----------------------------

We were following the trail and heard some bull noises. "Axes up" Dad said as we all lifted our axes. I swear to god we looked like a cult.

"Y/n, call animal control. Give 'em our location" Dad ordered. "Poor thing" Marjan said as I looked at her with confusion.

"If that bull was charging at you, would you still say poor thing? I don't think so" I said. "Shut up Strand" Marjan said as we both laughed.

"APB, we're at Stan's Used Car Lot. We got a... we got a bull in a car" I said as I tried my best not to laugh.

----------------------------

"With all the blood he's lost, that should hit him pretty quick, ya'll be careful. Injured animal spooks easy even with the tranquilliser. Believe me, nobody wants that" The animal control person spoke.

"Oh we believe you" I said. "All right so no sudden movements, keep our voices down. Let's do this as quickly and quietly as we can" Dad said as I put my helmet on.

"No saws, I don't want anything that could put a spark into our friend here. TK, Y/n, you're on the battery-operated jaws, and somebody makes sure medical's standing by" Dad said.

I guess I was gonna do at least something. "For the bull?" Mateo asked. "For us" I said.

Me and TK grabbed the Jaws Of Life and ran back with it.

Dad opened up the trunk and went in. "Hey Malachi, how are you doing?" My dad asked... a bull. "Is he really talking to a bull?" I said. "That's our dad" TK said as I rolled my eyes.

"I've rescued cats from trees and dogs from storm drains but this is a first. Yeah there's no two ways about it this sucks, but I promise you we're gonna get you out, all right? So I would appreciate it, if you didn't kill any of my team. Good?" Dad spoke.

"TK, Y/n" Dad said as we both went to work. The metal started breaking and the bull started making noises. "It's okay, you're doing so good" Dad said as another piece of metal broke.

The bull cried and moved around. "Whoa" I said. "You good, Cap?" Paul asked. "Just be easy, all right everybody calm. Don't move" Dad said as me and TK stopped what were doing.