𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲

"Good Lord Almighty" Judd spoke as there was a car stuck underneath a truck but the truck is still driving. 

"Does he seriously not notice?" TK said. "Can't see it in his mirrors, probably never felt the impact" Dad said as we were right behind him. "Well, he can see us" Judd said.

We drove next to the truck. The guy driving the truck finally noticed the car stuck under his truck. 

We got out of the truck and got to work. "One two three" Judd said as him and Paul lifted the back window. 

"Hey can you slide out?" I asked her as I helped her get out. "Yeah but what about her?" She asked as she mentioned her friend in the driver's seat. "We'll get her next" TK said. 

"Come on let's get medical to check you out" I said as I took her to the EMS. 

"We have to bring her out the same way" Dad spoke as I walked back towards him. I see the driver's legs are stuck under the truck. Jesus. 

"I want these back two posts cut. Let's secure the trailer with some cribbing. Paul, Marjan, Mateo get me the Jaws, the spreaders and a K12. Let's go!" Dad said as he gave them orders. Me and TK stood back. 

I see Eddie and Carlos asking the poor lady questions. "Hydraulic Ram is in place" Paul said. "Ma'am can you hear me?" Michelle asked the driver. "Am I..." She was definitely concussed. 

"Paul, how much longer?" Dad asked over the radio. I want to do something. I can't just stand here. "The column isn't budging. I'd say five, ten minutes" Paul said. 

"Is Taylor okay?" The driver asked. "She's okay, honey" Michelle said. The driver started fainting away. 

"Hurry up, we're losing her!" Dad shouted. "I'm going as fast as I can" Paul said. I had my hands on my head. "Come on, come on, come on" I quietly said. 

Taylor offered to give some of her blood to her friend. "Come on, Tina" I said as I rubbed my face. 

"Wait- I got an uptick! Yeah!" Tim shouted as we were all so happy. "Oh thank god" I said as I walked away. "Grab the C-collar let's get her out of there" Dad said as I helped TK. 

"One, Two, Three" I said as we lifted Tina onto the gurney. 

-----------------------

"Come on, there ain't nothing to be afraid of, I promise you'll all have fun" Judd spoke as we walked downstairs. "Yeah, said the wolf to Red Riding Hood" Paul said. 

"Seriously" I said as I walked towards the fridge to grab juice. "Ooh, grab me one too sis" TK said as I grabbed another and threw it to him. "Thanks" He said as I smiled. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Marjan asked. "uh, well. I host a friendly little game of Texas hold 'em with some firefighters from around town and we had a chair open for tonight's game, so... so who's in? TK?" Judd said as I looked surprised that he hosts stuff like this. 

"No, I'm good. I know a rope-a-dope when I see one" TK said. 

"Y/n?" He asked me. "Ooo, yeah no. Sorry Judd. If Grace was going to play, for sure I'd play" I said as I drank my juice. "Paul?" He asked him. 

"Nah, cards bore me" Paul said. "Another reason why I don't wanna go" I said as I pointed to Paul. "Marwani?" Judd asked her. 

"Oh, gambling's not really my jam and don't even ask Probie. He's gotta study" Marjan said as I looked at what Mateo was studying. 

"Here, I thought ya'll were my friends" Judd said as I laughed. "I'll play" Dad said as he walked downstairs. "Hey, you need help? I got all the answers" I asked Probie.