Chapter 24 "Promises"

Comenzar desde el principio

Hospital

When I run into the room and saw Isabella's face I felt relief. She is ok. But after a few words, pale doctors, and blood on her sheets, I knew it was a bad situation.

- I need to know what the poison is. - I said. We were waiting outside of the labor room now. 

- We will find it. - Matteo said and wanted to go but I stopped him. 

- Don't tell anyone at home about it. Isabella just was worried too much. Nothing about poison or labor. 

- Got it. 

After a few moments, Lara came out.

- Isabella wants you by her side. Do you want...

- Where? - I interrupted. Mia regina needed me. 

- Here. 

I was doing everything that she told me. I washed my hands and dressed up in a clean sterile shirt and pants, gloves, and mask. When I entered and saw my little Angel on a white bed with monitors, crying and praying., I promised myself that I will destroy everyone who had done it to her. 

- I am here, mia regina. - I came to her and kissed her forehead. She had a fever.

- You ar-e ... here. - She was taking a deep breath. It was hard for her even to speak. 

- Yes, babe. I am here and I am so proud of you. You are the most incredible woman in my life. Who will give a lot of beautiful kids? Football team, right? To protect our beautiful daughter. - I said it and saw tears escaping from her eyes. - My brave girl. My first, only, and last love. My light, my rain, my heaven, and my hell. You are my heart. Sorry, our daughter has my soul. - I smiled and she tried too.

- So, what I want you to do is just breathe and relax. - Lara said and my wife laughed a little.

- Relax? 

Sarcasm. She will be fine, absolutely. 

- Yes. I need to see if the baby is ready. 

- He was ready since 6 months when was punching my all organs. 

- Ok. - Lara gave a little smile. - The baby is ready, so when I say push, you are trying to push when I said stop, you relax, ok? - She was looking at Isabella.

- Yes. 

- It's going to hurt but we have to deliver your baby. I promise I will do everything. 

- Thank you. - We both said and I took Isabella's hand.

- You can do it. For me, our daughter, our future son, and our whole family.

- I love you. - She smiled through the pain.

- I love you more. - I kissed her lips. I could feel the salt from tears and blood but it didn't matter. My family is the matter. 

8 hours later

 Isabella's pov

- One, two, three! - I was hearing the last four hours and it never stopped. I was trying to push, my lips were biting, and my hands were wet from sweating. All sheets were in blood and my water. Our little boy didn't like the idea to come out of my womb. 

- One last time. - Lara said and Stefano kissed my ear.

- We are ready to meet our prince, mia regina