The Storm Begins

*I don't own Naruto, art used in the chapter or any crossover elements*

Are story opens on a young boy no older then 12 currently running threw a forest while being chased by a group villagers

"Get that brat" one of the villagers say's chasing after the boy.

"Yeah let's teach that rut a lesson" Another one says.

"Oh will show him not to mess with the Hidden Leaf village" A third villager says.

"Oh come guys it's my birthday" The boy says running.

"12 years ago on this very day you did something this village will never forgive Naruto" One of the villagers says to the boy.

Naruto Uzumaki is a young 12 year old boy with fair skin light blue eyes, yellow hair and his most noticeable facial feature 3 whiskers marks on both of his cheeks. Naruto wears a orange and blue jacket with a white collar, a white swirl with a teasel on the left side and a red Uzumaki crest on the back. He also wears orange pants with a shuriken holster on his right knee, and blue sandals.

"But don't what did" Naruto says as he would then fall down into river which had cave around it

"Let's hope the brat can't swim" One of the villagers says as the hoard would walk off.

...

...

...

"Aw" Naruto says gasping for air.

...

"Ow man where am I" Naruto says looking around.

*Drip*

"I better try to find a way out of here" Naruto as he would start to walk.

"Roar" a unknown creature yells.

"What the heck was that" Naruto says hearing the loud roar.

"Roar" The creature yells again putting fear in the young Naruto.

"I should stay as far away from that thing as possible" Naruto thinks as who knows what is making that noise.

"Wait maybe if kill that the village will think I'm a hero" Naruto says imagining what might happen if he's able to prove himself to the villagers.

Naruto would continue to follow the sounds of the creature as it would eventually lead him to a new part of the cave.

"Ha creature stop threatening the Hidden Leaf Village" Naruto says in a courageous tone.

"Who are you trying to threaten boy" The large creature says revealing himself.

"Wait your a D.D.Dragon " Naruto says in pure fear at what he sees.

"Yes and not just any dragon but the Mighty Storm Dragon Veldora" The dragon yells.

Veldora can only be seen to be a gigantic blue dragon.