5; I was bored.

You enjoying the daily updates?

How has Eid been for you? I'm not seeing comments o. Drop am now.

Spring Orphanage, Abuja.

"I'm sorry, this is the only extra we have." One of the volunteers in the orphanage stated, handing out a handful of clothing to Inaya that she had went out to get. "I'm not sure if it will fit you though, or if it's too your liking."

The addressed woman offered her a warm smile, "Don't worry about it." She waved it off, knowing she was in so situation to be picky. Luckily though, she and the word 'picky' don't belong in the same context. "But where do I..."

"Oh, over there." The woman was quick to catch one, her hand extending as she pointed a finger in a particular direction. "You can change in the ladies' room over there."

"Thank you." Placing another hand on the cloth to keep them from spilling on the floor, she maneuvered her way towards the changing room to finally get out of her drenched clothes. It wouldn't do her any good to stay in it, she knows better than anyone.

However, while changing out of the soaking clothes and into a dry, and admittedly warmer ones, her mind wasn't there. Instead, it was on a particular one she had come across earlier—just not in the way she wanted to.

She was the first to look away when she realized the position they were in, instantly pushing herself up on her feet and managing to pull up a poker expression as well. What? She refuses to be the damsel lead that gets all wrapped up in the guy's fever that she even drools. Even if she doubts anyone could blame her if she does. Aadil Kari is admittedly a sight to behold.

Inaya nearly scoffed at the thought—and perhaps, it even showed across her features as well. She couldn't believe she was even having such thoughts. Visibly shaking her head, she chased the thoughts away with a new pair of slippers and out of the window. They weren't welcomed at all, not in the slightest.

She found herself clearing her throat, and when she finally decided to turn around and start up a conversation with him, her eyes dilated slightly, mouth falling open when in his stead, stood a shorter woman—a volunteer there judging from the top she has on like the others.

In an attempt to figure out what happened in those few moments she had her head turned around, she swiveled her head to the side to see if she could spot the man. Was he really there? Or was her mind playing tricks on her.

It couldn't be. She didn't even hit her head when she fell, and she wasn't feeling dizzy whatsoever. She felt perfectly healthy so delusions couldn't have been real.

Luckily, it turned out she did indeed see him, because her gaze fell on him leaning in front of those kids following her to match their height. She couldn't see his face exactly, since he had his broad back turned towards her—she could see the kids' reaction though. They were chuckling over whatever it is he said to them, their attention no longer on her.

Inaya pressed her lips together, quietly watching the exchange with a distant mind. What exactly was she feeling? It's hard to say really. Even she couldn't tell. All she knew was that her mind was far gone in that position.

"You might want to change out of that." The sound of the volunteer woman's voice came, pulling her out of those thoughts with a jerk.

When Inaya shifted her stray gaze and attention to her, she quirked a slight brow. "Excuse me, what?" She didn't exactly get what the woman said. Truth be told, she was baffled internally as well, because she's always been aware of her situations and yet for the second time that day, she was puzzled and out of line.