Final Author's Note

Assalamu alaikum, hello everyone.

So, we've officially come to the end of Ace of Spades and it ended on a cliffhanger!! 😂 Trust me, I'm not wicked but it's better that way.

Both Inaya and Aadil have suffered but what will they encounter in book two?? 😏 Inaya don forget Aadil, and my guy is finally in his acceptance stage...dramaaaa.

Before I go far though, let me just highlight something.

You're all yet to read what Aadil and Inaya individually faced so let's not be quick to judge any character. I'd like to believe both of them truly aren't mentally in the place to be involved in a relationship but we'll see.

As for my Shuri fam, we're definitely heading back to them💃🤭Su Isaac, Kamal, Ruks and everyone's unexpected favorite, NAMEER SA'ID 😭💕😂 How comes yall are in love with him please? Throughout the book I wasn't even that interested in him but you fiful! Ah, wahalarddd.

Also, I'm not writing a book for him. I've seen some of yall asking. But, I might, keyword 'might' show more of him in the second book.

I'm yet to start because uni has me in a chokehold!!! Subhan Allahi this jamia thing doesn't allow one to rest. This year in particular is after my life and mental state but I'll try, because I'm obsessed with the second book.

With Aadil out of the picture, Inaya will wreak havoc!!!!! She will flip the place upside down and set them all on fayaaa😂 Me seff I just know it's now trouble will start and she's coming in hot, sizzling!!!!

Hence, why the second book is named....

QUEEN OF SPADES!!!!!

YES, A WHOLE QUEEN AND MORE! Obviously don't know when I'll write it, but I HIGHLY Doubt it'll be on Wattpad. Just saying. I've given yall this one for free now, to a certain extent so I've tried.

In the meantime, I hope you bear patiently with me while I survive university and try writing as well, even if it's once or twice a week. I know Aishatu won't allow me to ditch this one so you can hope to see me soon, whenever that is.

Love yall and take care. Sending virtual hug from this side🫂 Jazakumullah khair for the support, I genuinely, truly, deep from za bottom of my heart appreciate it. I hope you get through whatever you're doing at the moment and may Allah's khair always be with you.

Love, Jannah Mia.