Family

Izuku POV

I wake up my head on a hard chest and someone playing with my hair.
"Mrrnng" I groan adapting to the light.
"Good morning sleepy head~" The other chuckles.
"Morning Kacchan." I grumble with a broken morning voice.
"Ready for the day?" He asks softly and I feel him kissing my head.
"No." I pout nuzzling in his chest and he chuckles.
"Okay you can stay, I'll go take a shower." He says and I hold him back.
"No. You're comfy." I grumble frowning.
"You're such a child!" He chuckles.
"In that case you're a pedophile!" I retort proudly and he tickles my sides making me yelp in surprise.
"Okay, Okay! S-STop and g-go wash your stinky b-body!" I whine between laughs.
"Want to take a shower with me?" He smirks as he sits up and I realize he was shirtless making me blush even more then I was already from his statement.
"Don't act all flustered~ We already did way worst then look at our naked bod-" I cut him putting my hands over his mouth.
"N-No need to finish that sentence!" I say embarrassed. "And I'll take a shower with you but NO funny business!" I glare at him and he rolls his eyes and picks me up bridal style making me yelp from surprise.
"Kacchan I can walk!!" I whine and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I don't care." I glare at him and he kisses my forehead.
"You stink!" I say smelling the air pretending it stinks but actually he had an intoxicating odour of burned caramel.
"Says the guy breathing in my shirt~" He smirks and i push his chest.
"Stop using myself against me!" I whine as he laughs and I can't help but join.

"Strip!" He says putting me down.
"Stop saying it like that! It sounds weird.." I mumble embarrassed and try to have a menacing glare.
"Am I supposed to to feel threatened by that adorable face of yours?" He smirks leaning to put our faces closer making me flustered.
"T-too close-" I mumble looking away but he holds my chin forcing me to look at him and his eyes were full of lust.
"Why so embarrassed?" He asks in a seductive growl squishing my ass making me yelp.
"I-If you're h-horny j-just say it.." I mumble flustered and a grin appears on his face.
"Okay then, Freckles. I'm hella horny~" He admits almost proudly.
I don't know in which world I grab the courage from but;
"Okay then... You want to fuck me?" I offer him and blush from embarrassment and he growls smacking our lips together.
"Let's do it some different way~" He smirks evilly and I look at him confused and worried.
"What?" I ask cautiously.
"Let's do it in the shower." He smirks and I nod shyly making him understand I was okay with it.
He then pins me to the bathroom wall and kisses me with hunger and I try to keep up with his paste. I then take off my hoodie leaving me only in my boxers and he does the same with his pants before he drags his hands to my waist and making our last piece of clothings drop to the floor. I then wrap my legs round his waist and arms around his neck never separating our lips and we continue in the shower.

.oOo.

We did it and he definitely didn't hold back I could barely stand on my legs.
"Shit, I forgot my parents were coming for dinner." Kacchan mumbles to himself as we were finally out of the bathroom in clean clothes.
"KACCHAN! Seriously!? I can't even walk straight!" I whine panicked.
"No worries, we're still early you'll be okay by then." He hugs me to reassure me.
"You could of held back you know?" I sigh loudly.
"It's okay freckles, we have to know it to notice you're leaping. You don't have to worry about it, you should rest tho. I think it would help your inconfort babe." He kisses my forehead at the nickname that is not often used but always leave me flustered.
"I wanted to go to the cafe for a quick check up.." I mumble.
"Then, want to go eat breakfast there?" He offers and I nod liking his idea.
"I'll grab my stuff and we'll go!" He kisses me one last time before going to grab his stuff and I go to the front door putting my shoes and a beanie. It was December after all (Soon Christmas) and it was a little cold.

.oOo.

"Wow you really decorated the place!" Kacchan says looking around the cafe.
"Yup! Turns out Tamaki-Kun is a great at home decor! He really spiced up the place!" I smile also admiring the place.