78

AASHIKA..

Ayaan put his lips on mine lower lips and start devouring my lips. Even through my heart was picking up speed I slightly parted my lips to let ayaan enter his tongue inside . Let him take totally control on myself.

My body was totally pressed on wall and ayaan's body on mine.
Ayaan put his hand on the back of ny neck pulling me more possibly close.

There is always something in kiss that i always melt down whenever he kiss me.

I tap on his shoulder understanding the meaning ayaan break the kiss and joint his forehead with mine.

"You ok" He said to me in response I nodded my head.

"So can we continue" Ayaan said to with again I nodded my head.

Ayaan start to leave kisses over my neck to my shoulder going down slowly.

Ayaan look at my eyes and start Unzipping my dress from back.

After Unzipping it that dress fall on my ankle .

His hand move to my bra uncliping it .

Before going further he carry me toward bed and after putting me on bed he stand in front of me and remove his shirt. We are even now.

"Wait"

" What happen jaan "

" You will not use protection "

" Shut up " He said and seal my lips while his hand move further down .

_______________

Ayaan are you sure you want me to wear it.
She said wearing her dress.

You are looking gorgeous baby

But my breast are looking small I can't wear my bra because of this dress back. Ayaan do something.

You are looking so beautiful and stop talking like this. He said pinching her breast.

"I will kill you if you pinch it again it hurts you don't understand because you don't have it " Aashika said removing his hand and covering it with her hand.

But you were enjoying it a while ago what happen now wait I know what happen baby I will do more than that don't be disappointed. Ayaan said pulling her cheeks.

Who said I'm disappointed let go aren't you late now and one more thing. If I see any girl staring at you then see what I will do m who told you to wear this shirt and you even leave 3 to 4 button from top open.

Let's go don't be jealous baby we are going to do something which you will like the most. He said and take aashika to near hotel where tables were kept outside beautiful view.