FOUR - How Does It Feel, Letang?

Tyler wasn't joking when she said she was playing Tanger's game with him. Practice after practice, she shoved her paw in his face, bumped her hip into his to knock him off balance, and poke-checked him over and over again. Tyler played her best defense on Tanger and it aggravated him to the ends of the Earth.

Whenever Kris attempted something flashy, Tyler would only outshine him. During a particular breakaway drill, Tanger tried for a backwards backhand to which Flower had stopped. Tyler took the opportunity to try it herself, puck finding twine easily.

She scooped up the puck from the back of the net with Flower's help and tossed the puck at Kris with a flick of her wrist. She smirked and winked.

Tanger made sure he beat Tyler to the locker room. He wanted to have a quick word with her so he waited patiently beside the door. But before he could do anything, Fleury yanked him aside.

"Tanger, don't do what I think you're doing," Flower rubbed two fingers around the edges of his mouth in worry.

"Of course, I'm going to talk to her, Flower. She's been acting like a brat and I'm sick of it. Don't try and stop me," Tanger huffed and jerked away just in time to see Tyler waltz into the room.

He pounced, slipping an arm around Tyler's waist and tugging her to a secluded corner of the room. He cornered her in, placing a hand against the wall to keep her from leaving. He leaned forward, a snarl curled around his lips.

"What do you want, Letang?" Tyler hissed, glancing warily over Tanger's arm. She managed to catch Sidney's concerned gaze.

"Look at me," Tanger's fingers guided Tyler's chin so that she looked right at him. "You're acting like a brat, Devlin. I don't need any of this bullshit you've been giving me. Stop harassing me in practice or I'll take it to Johnston and get you scratched," He threatened.

Tyler laughed, shoving her face into his. "Bullshit, Letang? Is that what this is?"

Kris fumed at her laugh and he clenched his fingers into a fist, slamming it on the wall beside her head. "Don't fucking laugh. I'm sick of how you're treating me and I want it to stop," He ordered.

He watched Tyler's expression darken. Her brow furrowed and a scowl replaced her smile."You want it to stop? How about all of the trouble you've been causing me, Kristopher? This is exactly what you put me through when I first showed up and you didn't stop when I wanted you to. Not even when Flower talked to you!"

Kris faltered and he attempted to get in a word but Tyler cut him to the chase, "No. You don't get to say anything. How does it feel, Letang?" With that, Tyler slipped out from under his arm and sauntered to her stall.