Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu

Mulai dari awal

"Shownu!" A deep groan escapes her.

Smirking, he lifts his head. "Like it?"

"Love it!" so eager to feel more of him, she lays her hand on the back of his head. "But you... fuck! You don't have to do this..."

"But I want to! Use me, doll!" he hums and the smacking sound of him feasting on her fills the room. "I'm your toy!"

These words almost numb her. She pushes his face closer to her soaking core before moving her pelvis in a rhythm that drives her crazy. Shownu obeys, lets his tongue curl through her, lets her use him.

Gasping and whining, she tries to hold on tight on the table while this dude licks her into another dimension.

There's this knot in her stomach she hasn't felt in so damn long unless she did it herself. Her breath begins to hitch and her legs quiver under his movements.

Shownu chuckles against her center, the vibration of it only heightens the pleasure before licking her quicker.

"Fuck! Shownu!" She whines as the knot in her stomach bursts open, and her orgasm rushes over her like a tidal wave.

He doesn't stop. He keeps on eating her out, keeps on pleasuring her and she bends and whines and whimpers under his actions.

He made her cum.
He really did it!

"Stop!" Anya gasps and opens her eyes.

Shownu smirks at her before letting his tongue glide through her folds one last time. Again she cries out his name.

With a wicked grin on his face, he crawls over her, and kisses her hungrily.

"Breathe, doll!" he whispers and she tries everything to inhale and exhale at a normal pace. "I still have a few moments..." He smirks and she chuckles, out of breath.

"Oh, I hope so! Definitely won't let you go before you've fucked me!"

Again they kiss while her fingertips slip into his boxers and rip them down.

"Want me?" he whispers into her ear and nibbles it softly while grinding his hard dick against her. "Want me to fuck you, doll?"

"Yes!" Her voice filled with neediness and desperation. "Yes, baby, please!"

Shownu continues smirking as he lifts her with ease. She feels him close to her entry and almost loses her senses.

With his lips connected to hers, he lowers her body and his hard, pulsating length dives into her. Their moans of pleasure and effort fill the air.

"Fuck!" he breathes against her neck, one hand on the back of her head, the other arm wrapped around her waist.
Moaning, Anya clings to him, her arms around his shoulders, her legs around his hips.

"I'll give you a moment. Get used to me..."

"Don't have to!" she gasps and moves her body impatiently. "Please fuck me!"

Shownu chuckles again and begins to move. He thrusts himself into her so hard, so deep and so quick.

Unable to make a sound, her eyes roll with pleasure. It takes her a few of his hard thrusts before she's able to - scream - out his name while holding tight onto him.

Her eyes fly open and fall directly on the mirror in front of her.

Fuck!

The way his broad shoulders are so flexed by the effort of holding her. How gigantic his back looks with her body clinging to his. And how sexy his ass is while thrusting his pulsating length into her over and over again.