"Sandro, no one can harm me... They gave me multiple guards since I was away from my family." I replied.

"Still, Athena.. Wala ako sa tabi mo at hindi ako sigurado na safe ka o hindi." He replied.

He stood up and sat beside me. "Will you give me another chance?"

"Pag iisipan ko, Sandro.." I spoke.

"I will wait. Mag hihintay ako hangga't sa sabihin mo saking ang gusto mo.." he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "I will wait.."

Mag sasalita pa sana sya kaso biglang nag vibrate ang phone nya. It was Matthew calling and it looked urgent since nakakailang missed calls na ito sakanya at hindi nya yata napansin kanina. He accepted the call and I heard Matthew panting, as if he was chasing someone. "Matt?"

[Sandro, hide Athena..]

"Ha? baket?" Sandro replied in confusion.

[The media is outside of her hotel. Someone took a picture of you last night entering Athena's hotel room..] matthew spoke. [It might be him.. the one who took the pictures of you and Lorraine and tried to stab Athena..]

The one who stabbed me? Hindi ba't kaaway ng pamilya ko ang nag tangkang patayin ako? may alam ba silang tatlo? That was an unsolved case and I chose to close it because I wasn't even harmed.. sya din ba ang nag post ng pictures non?

"Okay, Matthew. Thank you for telling me, i'll drive Athena to our house muna. Delikado sya dito sa hotel dahil mag isa sya." Sandro ended the call and held my hand. "It's not safe for you to stay here, A.. It would be better if you stay in our house muna or if you're not comfortable, you can stay with Matthew along with your friends. I asked Vinny to call and pick them up because baka madamay pa sila."