SEVENTEEN - "That's my brother!"

SEVENTEEN - "THAT'S MY BROTHER!"

"Where are they? Where the fuck are they?"

Screaming. Red. Blood.

"In here!"

"Come on!"

The screams grew louder with every beat of Lyds's cold heart and they exploded into fruition when Sam tore open a door and a bleeding Tara and enraged Chad ran straight through. Tara instantly clung to her sister and the two ran ahead, whilst Chad grabbed ahold of his own sibling and together he and Lyds ran for the exit.

The girl could hardly breathe, her chest heaved as she ran in tow with her brother and she clawed at the skin around her throat as if it were on fire. Everything was moving far too quickly and nothing was making any sense. It hurt, it all hurt so much. Her brain ached to release itself, to admit to the intensities she felt, the urge to kill and to destroy the whole shrine, she wanted to set the whole goddamn place on fire with them in it if only it meant destroying Ghostface once and for all. She wanted to scream it all out, to tell her family everything, but instead Lyds didn't say anything at all, instead she kept her mouth shut and played the damsel as always; she pocketed the knife that was used to kill Wes and clung to Chad's arm as if she were only eye candy.

"Let's go, let's go!"

"It's Kirby! She's the killer!" Sam yelled in Tara's ear

"No shit!" Chad hissed as he dragged Lyds to the already locked gate. "Fuck!"

"That's locked!"

"We're trapped?"

"She made this whole theatre a killbox for us! Come on!"

"Hey what about that?" Tara called out, pointing up into the rafters. "There's an exit door! Maybe it leads to the roof or something?"

"Only one way to find out."

"Baileys' on the way-" Sam tried but her own words were torn from her mouth as her sister was thrown to the floor and Ghostface materialised.

"Tara!"

"Chad! Duck!" Lyds shrieked

In an instant the killer hand swung for the boy, missing his throat by only an inch and instead the blade found home into a mannequin, tearing its plush head off at the neck.

"Beheadings!"

"Hey fuckface!"

Lydia didn't hesitate for a single second longer before all but shoving Chad to the floor behind her and swinging the knife for the killer's very own throat. Once more it missed by only an inch but this didn't stop the blonde, her eyes were practically black as she swung over and over, not done until the knife made blood.