"Haye mera nutella!" Kainaat wails and instantly picks down the slice, half of the nutella spread on the floor.

(My nutella!)

"Iss waqt kya kar rahi ho yaha?" Aaban saunters in, questioning her.

(What are you doing here at this time?)

His gruff sleepy voice tingles something in Kainaat, the light now showing his red rimmed sleepy eyes making Kainaat swoon at her drool worthy husband.

"Haye! Ye hamesha se hi itne handsome the?" Kainaat's subconscious questions to which Kainaat nods her head.

(Was he always this handsome?)

Aaban, who was drinking water, looks at her nodding and chuckles.

"Ye iss waqt nahi kiya karo warna koi samjhega pichal peri agayi." Aaban presses his lips seeing her glaring at him.

(Don't do it at this time or else everyone will think you are possessed.)

Taking out another slice, he starts spreading the nutella and hands it over to the glaring toddler.

Kainaat silently takes it and starts munching, standing near the counter looking out of the window.

Aaban keenly looks at her face, moonlight shining on her face making her beautiful features stand out.

His eyes roamed over her doe eyes, sharp nose and lastly her plumpy lips. A soft smile appears on his lips seeing the pink hue blooming on her cheeks. She was flustered feeling his gaze.

"Ghoorna toh bandh karein." Kainaat mutters under her breath, nibbling on bread, her appetite long gone feeling his intense gaze.

(Stop staring.)

Kainaat tightens her shawl around her, feeling a gust of air coming in. Aaban comes and stands beside her, looking out of the window. Warmth instantly cocoons her as his side is plastered to her.

"Kyu na ghoorein hum apni mankooha ko?" Aaban looks down at the midget beside him, his arms folded on his chest.

(Why should I not stare at my wife?)

mumbling incoherent words, Kainaat doesnt look into his eyes. Not making eye contact at all.

Seeing her ignoring him, Aaban comes in front of her and puts his hand beside her on the counter, Caging her.

"Kya kar rahe hain?" Kainaat's eyes widen and she immediately holds his arms, trying to remove them.

"I asked you something." Aaban whispers leaning down, his nose brushing hers.

Kainaat's hand slides from his arm to his biceps, taking hold of his shirt in a tight grip.

Unable to meet his eyes which were full of love and desire, she looks down only for Aaban to hold her chin and makes her look up in his eyes.

He parts his lips looking at hers, looking into her pretty eyes and holding her delicate chin, he leans down to be interrupted by a loud voice.

Busy in their own universe, they didn't notice Arsalan coming in followed by Warina.

"Chi chi! kya ho raha hain yaha?!" Arsalan shrieks loudly and turns away, hurriedly covering Washma's eyes.

(Ew! What's going on here?)

Kainaat immediately pushes Aaban away who, like a shameless person, glares at Naat for pushing him.

"Kya hain? Sharam se koi waasta nahi aapka?" Kainaat hisses at Aaban who just huffs and continues to glare at her.