Case ONE : Recruiting actors

"Come ON WHY IS NOBODY COMPETENT ENOUGH??????" Vix screamed as she threw the list of potential actors out of the window in sheer frustration.

"My head is going to burst a nerve one day. I need a break and maybe have a KitKat" Vix says as she stands up from her rickety office chair, leaping and jumping over the unused manuscripts and her notes and tugging on her coat. She hastily put on her worn down shoes and stepped out of the door into the corridor. She could hear bumps and screams from the apartment beside hers as she grimaced.

Anyone could have mistaken those screams as screams for help. But she knows better. She ignored those screams and walked out of building right into the bustling road. She took a deep breath and started to walk to the nearest coffee shop, straining her legs due to the lack of movement.

As she was walking, she saw a huge crowd gathered by the corner of the street. Curiously, she walked towards the crowd. Nearing it, she heard shouts and yells.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she pushed through the crowd and reached the front. Only to be suddenly hit by a shoe.

The crowd gasped as she stumbled back due to the huge impact on her beautiful face. The yelling got louder as she felt angry steams emit from her ears like a steam engine. She was going to kill the person responsible.

She removed the shoe from her face which was somehow stuck on her and saw a girl with bright red hair, beating the shit out of a dude with her slipper. The same one that hit her face.

"YOU MAN WHORE. I KNEW YOU WERE A BIGGER HOE THAN ME. HERE! TAKE THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS THIS THIS" The girl yelled, as she kept hitting him with the slipper.

Somehow Vix's anger dissapitated as she nearly lost her wits at the funny scene. The girl was wearing a satin shirt and black shorts and the dude was only in his boxers. Giving a hint of what they had been doing.

The beating slowly took a higher level as she started to kick him. His loud wails and sobs could be heard over her immense cursing. The girl grabbed his hair, dragged him up and once again threw him. The said man slid across the road and landed right at Vix's feet. She was impressed at the strength the girl had even though she looked pretty thin.

The man looked up to see a stone faced girl. He started to wail and grab her pants as he begged her to save him from the girls wrath.

Vix mentally gagged at the man. But she seemed to find an opportunity to ask what all this was about. She looked up to see a livid girl standing right in front of her.

"Whats up with the show?" Vix asked as the girl scoffed.

"This dude...tried to STEAL MY MONEY. AND ALSO HAS A PUNY DICK" She said. This reason was enough for Vix to be pleased.

"Do you mind if i join in?" Vix said, as she raised the slipper she held.

The girl smirked.

And they both started beating that dude up.

*Time skip after immense beating session*

" THAT WAS AMAZING GIRL" Elix, the girl who was beating the dude up, said as she flopped down on a chair in the coffee shop.

After finishing their beating, they both felt hungry and Vix offered to tag her along with her to the coffee shop. Elix immediately agreed.

They conversed happily. Both of them just clicked together. As if they were best of friends.

" I KNOW RIGHT? ALL MY STRESS WENT RIGHT OUT OF THE WINDOW" Vix said as she laughed out loud.

"Yes yes but jokes aside. I'm sorry my slipper hit you on the face. " Elix apologized which Vix waved off.

"It's alright. By the way....I never saw that design outside in the market before. Where did you buy it from?" Vix says, as her eyes skim the menu.

"Gucci"

Vix started to cough out loud as her spit suddenly decided to change courses. She realised how she had lived under the rock this whole time to not know even the design of that brand.

"I'm rich babe. What do you expect?" Elix grins like the Cheshire cat and stands up, going to the counter to order. Vix just shakes her head in dissapointment and walks over to the counter

"Morning ladies. What would you like?" A very chirpy voice greatest them.

"You" Elix said making Vix choke on her own spit....once again.

The barista went up into flames as she started stuttering absolute nonsense which was honestly comical to see.

Elix just chuckled and grabbed the girls face, steadying her.

"Tell me your name first." She asks in a low voice, trying to be sexy which only made Vix gag in the background.

"I-Iris Jackson." She said as her eyes kept darting here and there, trying her best to avoid the flirty woman.

Vix just sighed and called for another person behind the counter to take the order as they continued to flirt.

This is how the trio met each other.

One absolute unbothered person, an immensely flirty woman and a person who is 24/7 in gay panic.

Rest assured the female characters for the story was found (also at a very low price since Elix had too much money and iris just wanted to be near Elix)

This journey was going to be fun.