CAP 5

- Hey love can we talk?

He hesitated for a second but nod anyway.

- Nhu? why did you ask something like that before? i'm completely lost here. What happened? did you hear something?

He avoided my eyes and i can tell he was very tense. I waited for him to say something while i was getting more and more nervous.

- Hia... even if i don't show it i get insecure about us, about me. After what you said to me my fears got stronger. I know i can be clingy...

-Nhu i'm sorry about that i wasn't thinking, i was mad

-Let me finish 'cause if i don't say it now i'll never do it.

I nod for him to continue

-Thank you -sigh- like i said i know i can be clingy, i like hugs, i like to be with you even if we don't have to. I always fear that you'll get tired of me because i know you are not like that when it comes to affection. It's constantly at the back of my head and i try to tone it down but that's who i am. When we are getting interviewed and you tell people about us it's always me that you talk about. Nunew likes to touch me, nunew likes hugs, nunew kissed me today and so on... and i keep thinking 'maybe hia doesn't like my touches' 'maybe he wants me to be more mature' 'maybe he doesn't say anything to not hurt me' and that's not all... besides my own insecurities there's people telling me that you don't even like me, that you force yourself to be with me, that you have someone else...
i'm super tired hia and the other day, for the first time you screamed at me and that did it for me. I'm trying to protect myself because right now,... i don't feel strong enough to just let everything go. I've been keeping it inside because i know you have it worst and i don't want to bother you. I feel that i'm giving more into this.

I feel dumbfounded, confused and hurt. How could i ignore that he was feeling all that? how didn't i see it? What can I possibly say?
He was looking at me expectantly waiting for me to clarify this situation i didn't know we were into.

- Nhu... i... i'm... i don't know what to say...

-I'm sorry if i'm being selfish hia but i needed to let it out.

-No no, don't worry, i'm glad you did it. You were not being you lately and now i know why...

It was a long silence before i answered.

- Nhu i want you to know that i don't like you... i love you! i adore you and right now you're the most important person in my life.

He blushed and looked down feeling shy.
I grabbed his chin softly to rise his head because i want him to look at me for him to see my sincerity.

- Nhu... i'm terribly sorry
it's all my fault, i should have seen it and believe me when i tell you that i love, LOVE our touches. I love the way you want to be with me, that you want to hug me or kiss me that you care so much about me. I just want everyone to know that i have you, that you're mine.
I went out with people before, nothing serious, and none of them felt like the right one. With you is so so different, i feel the love you have for me and i want people to know that we love each other. I may seem like i'm sure of myself but is the opposite, i feel the need to be extremely careful with my words because for people is always something wrong, they always misunderstand what i say. We should've talked about this sooner -sigh-  i'm sorry you felt that you couldn't. Can you forgive me nhu? let's take this as a lesson to get our relationship stronger and to know that we can talk to each other if something is wrong.

I waited for him to answer hoping we could move on being happier than before. He grabbed my hands to put them down. He wasn't showing any emotion, he just stared at me... don't tell me... fuck... he won't forgive me...

Just when negative thoughts were starting to fill my mind he gave me a beautiful smile, threw himself into my arms and kissed me. We melt in each other embrace, kissing with so much passion. I forgot where we were just focusing on our kiss. My hands started to roam his body while he moaned, i reached his butt and squeezed it. He let out a loud moan when Net interrupted us.

- Hey! Zee! dude there's children in here, get a room you two.

We let each other go embarrased of getting caught. Nunew blusing like crazy looking down. When i turned around to asnwer i froze...
Standing at the double door frame were all the kids of the new gen of Dmd plus some of the old ones looking at us. We just gave them a show.
I cleared my throat and i apologized. I turned around to face nhu and his face was burning.He's so cute !
I chuckled and asked him.

- My place? so we can continue without perverts looking!

The last part i said it out loud for net to hear it.

- Zee, my friend, how could i possibly miss this when i'm the captain of your couple? no way in hell !

Nunew and I laughed and held hands looking at the kids. Nhu tugged my hands for me to bend down and whispered.

-If you catch me we can do whatever you want later.

He licked my ear and ran away giggling.
I stood there frozen and then chased him inside the house.

One of these days he's going to kill me!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's the end
Thank you for reading, i really appreciate it 🥰
Sorry for any mistake
See you maybe in another story