CAP 4

Maybe it was too soon for him to forgive me so i waited for next day to see how he acted.
We met at the location of the event because early we had things to do. I arrived to a private room and p'fae was doing nhu's make up, i said hi to both of them and waited for my turn.
I think i was staring too much because p'fae rised an eyebrow looking at me, i made a sign for her to leave me a minute alone with nhu. She grinned and told nunew that she forgot something, i whispered a thank you when she passed by me.
I walked in nhu's direction and told him.

- hey nhu can you stand up for a sec?

He did and i right away grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me.
I wanted to kiss him so bad but when i tried he avoided me. OUCH !

- aren't you going to say hi to me ?

I kept trying

-no hia, we can't... someone may come

As if that stoped us before. I gave him little kisses on his neck trying to persuade him.

- come on nhu, this is not the first time we do it

He was shaking trying to avoid my touches.

- please hia the door is unlocked, we...we can kiss after please

He has a pretty blush on his face while saying that.

-nhu don't you want to kiss hia anymore ? mmm? are you mad at me ?

- is...is not that, i...

He paused for a second. Finally he is going to tell me what's wrong.

-what is it nhu? you can tell hia 

I can tell he wanted to say something but he was hesitating.

-mmm is that i... well .... you said ...

- what did i say?

He was looking everywhere else but me.

-hia... do you...

- do i what?

He paused and looked at me

- do you like nhu ?

WHAT?!! is he seriously asking me that

-do you like nhu the same as before?

I didn't understand what was going on but when i was going to answer someone knocked the door.
Nhu pushed me a little so i let him go. It was fae carrying some things.
I sighed out loud and went to sit on the couch. I guess i'll have to wait to end this conversation but why would he asked me something like that. Can't he see that i'm crazy about him ?

.
.
.
.
.
.

We didn't have the chance to talk because as soon as the event finished we went to aof's house and i wasn't having that conversation with all the staff around us inside the van. I bet aof felt the tension between us because when we arrived to his place he pulled me aside to talk. Nunew went inside without looking behind in case i was following -sigh-
Aof stared at me and asked.

- you've been clumsier than usual, what happened? You looked sad the whole time... did you guys fight?

I wasn't in the mood for deep conversations, i just wanted to fix things with nhu.

- We had a misunderstanding and now i was going to talk with nhu, don't worry

- I always worry about you guys, i don't like to see you both like this. You are in a serious relationship now so i'm constantly worrying. I know you both are professionals when it comes to work so i feel relieved but i care about your feelings guys because you're family to me, hope you can talk it out with nhu, he's a good kid.

He gave me a hug and went in. I took a deep breath and i started to look for him.
I found him in the backyard but he wasn't alone, next to him, touching his arm was my best friend, max. I don't know what were they talking about but i didn't like the way nhu was laughing and max was looking at him with adoration.
Everyone think that my jealousy is just a joke because none knows what max has confessed to me one night a long time ago when we were drinking. It was the time when the new kids joined dmd, one of them being nhu, we all saw how beautiful, cute and well mannered he was, i just looked at him from afar afraid of my own feelings. It wasn't a good time for me, i didn't want to get hurt once again but how can you ignore an angel like that. He made his way into my life little by little and now he owns it, he stole my heart completely but i wasn't the only one amazed... Max was too.
He told me that night that he's never met anyone like that... so charming, so cute... he asure me that he loves nat but the moment he met nhu he was stunned but deep down he knew it wasn't meant to be.
Next day he made me swear that what we talked that night died in that room and none can know.

What can i do when that conversation is always at the back of my mind?, every single time i see them together i feel weird, like now... i need to calm down to talk with nhu, i know nhu find it silly but if only he knew. Don't get me wrong, i trust max with my life, we've been friends for years he would never do something to betray me and neither would I ... it's just me, i get insecure sometimes.

I aproached them and when they saw me they stopped talking, max gave me a nod and went in. Nhu was looking down, i caressed his face and asked him.

-Hey love, can we talk please?

Part 5 next