Cap 3

Of course it was too easy, to good to be true, i should have known.
Next day i arrived to aof's house and went looking for nhu. I wanted to hug him and kiss him to apologize.
I said hi to the staff and i saw him seating waiting for his make up.
I called him out loud and waited for him to notice me.
He looked up from his phone and gave me a beautiful smile.
I was waiting for him to run and hug me like he always does but i just stood there with my arms open and he never came.
I felt so embarrased

I blushed,coughed and went to nhu

- Hi nhu

I gave him a peck

- Hi hia how are you?

-I'm good and you? is everything ok?

- yep, i'm just waiting for my make up, why

- no, it's just that... well you didn't...

- i didn't what?

fuck, i'm embarrased

-never mind, i'm going to talk to phi aof, i'll  be back

God please kill me!!
everyone was looking at me trying to stop laughing

Maybe it wasn't everything right
.
.
.
.
.
.

We haven't touched each other, NOT EVEN ONCE, super weird from us i must tell. We went to the event and he just sat in his side, he didn't even cuddle me ... nothing! he just stared at his phone and we chatted a little during the trip, nothing important. At the event he behaved like always but after that it was the same as before, quiet. He just played on his phone just speaking to me to answer my questions. He didn't talked to me like he always does, he didn't ask me what we were going to eat or if we were going out. Some times it was just silence.

When we arrived we jumped out of the car and went in the house. He sat on the couch and i followed him.

-nhu?
-yeah?
-are you feeling ok? you still mad at me?
-of couse not hia, i'm just sleepy
-you're acting weird today
-like what?

i can't tell him "hey you didn't touch me the whole day"

-you're very quite

-i'm sorry hia, i didn't sleep well

- oh! ok maybe you can nap now

-yeah, i think i will

- mmm so i'm going to eat, sleep well

- thank you hia
.
.
.

I stared at him while he was sleeping.
Something is really bad
We should be sneaking through the house to make out by now.
I missed him
He's not acting cute to get my attention, as if he needed that when i'm always aware of him, like now. He's so beautiful even when he's sleeping -sigh- this is why my friends make fun of me but I don't care 'cause he's the best thing that has happened to me.
I'm going to let him be for now but i must found out what is going on in that pretty little head of his.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short update
Part 4 Next

I'm a Foolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें