Profession of Love - Su x Reader

Requested by Sadie_1475i29.

...

"I can't believe Eden managed to snag us free tickets to the amusement park." You turned to the male beside you, practically bursting with excitement. "It's like a dream come true."

The doctor could not help but chuckle at your enthusiasm. You were much like a child whose mom finally gave in to your demand for ice cream. It was honestly very cute.

"The perks of being a famous singer." Su mused as he zipped up his bag. "Have you finished packing?"

"Uh-huh." You conducted one final check, making sure you had everything you needed for the trip. The last thing you wanted was to forget something. Satisfied, you put your backpack on and faced the awaiting man. "I'm ready."

The two of you head downstairs. Everyone else was always downstairs. Aponia was chatting with Kosma and Griseo while Mobius was with Klein, her lab assistant. You didn't know Klein very well, but you could tell that the green-haired scientist cared a lot for the little one. Vill-V was in the middle of entertaining Elysia and Eden. Of course, Kalpas was standing inches away from the group. The man never liked interactions. Sakura and Hua were tasked with packing everyone's lunches so they're probably in the kitchen right now, doing just that. Kevin comes over after noticing Su. He wanted to borrow his best friend for a little bit. You pretended to be upset which prompted the white-haired man to reconsider his idea. That was until you started laughing. You then assured him that you didn't mind parting with Su and that you were just playing. With that being said, Kevin takes Su away. Seeing as your company was gone, you decided to help Sakura and Hua in the kitchen.

"With your help, we'll get these done early," Hua gives you a look of gratitude.

"Just happy to help." You turn to Sakura. "When will the bus get here?"

"Soon," Sakura replied. She checks her phone. "We best hurry. We also need to put the cooler on the bus. Has everyone been accounted for?"

That question was directed at you. Sakura looks to you for an answer, since you were in the living room just a few moments ago. Out of the three of you, you would know best.

You recall the faces you've seen in the living room. Only one was unaccounted for.

"I didn't see Pardofelis anywhere." You return your attention to the two. "She is going with us, right?"

"Should be," Hua answered, pausing in her work to address you. "You haven't seen her?"

You shake your head. "Nope."

"That's strange."

CRASH

All three of you swivel your heads towards the back of the kitchen, where the sound came from. Sakura, Hua, and you glanced at each other silently before heading to the back. In the back of the kitchen is the storage room. It's where all the food supplies were. When you all got there, the room was quiet.

"I'll open the door." Your fingers proceed to wrap around the knob, but you don't turn it. Not yet. You turned to the people behind you. "The two of you should stand back in case anything falls."

Sakura and Hua remain in their spot as you turn the knob. You pulled the door open. Nothing fell. Instead, you were greeted by a ball of brown fur. The exposure to light startled the feline, causing her to run to the back of the room and curl into a shivering ball. The girl started to profusely apologize. The identity of the feline was as clear as day.