We meet again

The man started to talk to me and apologized for the way he acted at the door, he explained that he had no idea who I was until Bailey told him. "So my mom didn't even bother to tell you who I am" I asked. "Your mom was too busy fighting with me along with getting your aunt on the first flight here to help her fight me" he said. "I don't understand, so you both never wanted me, was I a mistake" I asked starting to tear up. The man put his arm around me. "No, you were no mistake, you were my suggestion, I told your mom we should have another baby, she was up for it too so that's how you came along and the government took me before I could even get to meet you or know that your mom was pregnant.
"The government!?" I asked. He nodded, "I was working for DC and the government was upset that I didn't want to work for them and then they locked me in a cage and staged my death to make your mom believe I was dead, they made me sit tied in a chair for 12 hours so they could make a realistic mannequin out of me". "So your my dad, right"? I asked the man. "Yes, I'm your father, how old are you now, 6"? "I'm 8"! I said. "Wow, you've really grown up, the government only allowed me to see one photo of you per year, I was trapped until one night, i guilt tripped a new guard to unlock the cage and let me out, I ran and ran, never stopped running until I was here and found you all". He said looking sad " I would've been there if I could have been, I never wanted to miss out on you or your siblings and mom". He said sadly. Me and my dad caught up until everyone got there with bandaids and ice. It was a pretty okay evening after I got the explanation from my dad and was happy to call him Dad because he was kind enough to fill me in on everything!

The end! Stay tuned for a pt 2!