The Trampoline Park disaster

As you all may remember me having a cast, well I got it off a while ago. I am cast free and am able to jump!!!

This morning, Aunt Amelia came into my room and woke me up, she found glitter in my scalp while doing my hair. "Ellis, why is there glitter in your scalp, did something happen at the mall yesterday" she asked me all confused. "No, nothing happened" I said nervously. "You sure, you sound very nervous" she said looking down at me". "Nope, everything is fine" I said even though that was a complete and utter lie. I'm just hoping that we don't run into McKenzie at the trampoline park because I won't have Zozo there to help me with her. As soon as aunt Amelia was done with my hair, we went downstairs to eat breakfast before we went to the trampoline park, I had eggs and a couple waffles while Bailey had a stack of pancakes. We finished eating our breakfast and headed to the trampoline park. Once we got there, we went to the counter to get signed up and got our wrist bands. Bailey found a couple of his new school friends to jump with so of course I was left by myself. "You'll be fine on your own, right Ellis" aunt Amelia asked me. "Yes, I'll be fine" I said going up the steps to jump . I was having a bit of fun on my own until McKenzie came and made me trip on my feet and fell into the pit. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" she said laughing with a bunch of girls in our class. "Mckenzie, what do you want" I asked quite annoyed. "Let's have some fun, come on" she said dragging me down to the dodgeball pit. She drug me all the way to the middle where the balls are supposed to be lined up. "Stay here" she said and walked over to a sky zone worker who was a teenager. The lights went out and every jumper was asked to gather around the dodgeball pit. Then music started playing, it was Metallica music and the kids in my class started throwing dodgeballs and even basketballs at me. I stood there looking panicked and then McKenzie ran over to where aunt Amelia was sitting with our snacks and snatched my icee. Aunt Amelia looked confused and I saw Bailey running over there. McKenzie ran up quickly while the dodgeballs were being thrown at me by our classmates. She yelled "Hey looser, take some of this"! She dumped my icee all over me while the lights came back on and music stopped, the employees were even laughing along with them, it was so humiliating. McKenzie shoved me over so I fell onto a trampoline. "Too bad big sissy isn't here to save you today" she said laughing and walking off. I got off of the trampolines and started running towards the woman's bathroom and went in there locking myself in the big stall, I sat on the floor crying. Why couldn't Mckenzie just leave me alone for a day. Especially with my aunt who's visiting, now she's all freaked out and probably knows about McKenzie. I sat there for a while crying and started trying to clean the icee off myself. Aunt Amelia runs into the bathroom quickly after seeing what had happened and handed me a brand new shirt and shorts. I was very grateful for that in the moment and changed into my new clothes. I came out and we went back home. Bailey stayed there with his friends while Aunt Amelia took me home. She then sat me down and told me what she had seen. "Ellis, I saw it all, your being bullied by this girl, aren't you"? She asked me. I just sat there not being able to speak with tears in my eyes and just nodded. "Sweetie, why didn't you tell me" she asked me looking at me all sad. "I don't know, I just didn't want the problem to be worse and plus McKenzie threatened me not to tell other adults such as my mom and teacher" I said while crying. Aunt Amelia grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug ever. I sobbed in her arms while hugging her back. We stayed like that for a good solid hour and a half. We talked about what was going on, how much I missed Seattle, talked about things that made us happy and lots more. She agreed though about when it was time to tell my mom. She said I was right and I should tell her when I'm ready. Aunt Amelia and I decided to cuddle up and watch a movie until everyone else got back. Then we had an amazing dinner before Aunt Amelia went back to Seattle the next morning, I wish I was going back to Seattle with her but then I'd miss my mommy too much and I didn't want to leave her. As soon as aunt Amelia left, I decided to go back into my room and go back to bed, though I'd miss her, at least her and aunt Maggie were coming in a month for Thanksgiving.