A mystery guest

I sat in my room on my iPad researching ways to become homeschooled. I wanted out of that place so bad and after what happened at that party, I wanted out of there, the sooner the better! My mom checked me out of school for a few days to allow me some space and I was grateful, still surprised that she didn't have that giant talk I was thinking would happen. It was Saturday, Mom was at work, Bailey was at a friends house meaning Zola and I were the only ones home. I went downstairs and then there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Mckenzie and her mom. "What do you want now" I asked. "I came to apologize for being so awful to you, I have just been so jealous of you" she said. "You Jealous of me, my life ain't anything special, I was torn away from my home and my friends having to come here, what could you be jealous of" I asked pretty upset. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I was jealous cause your moms a doctor and mine isn't". Mckenzie said. "Yeah well maybe if you were nicer to me, you could've visited us as much as you wanted but I don't think I can go back to school or talk to you for a while". "We completely understand, McKenzie, you've said enough, let's go" her mom said. I shut the door hard and stormed off to my room. I cannot believe McKenzie had the guts to come to my house after the things she said especially when my mom wasn't home. Then there was another knock on the door. "Ellis, door" Zola yelled. "Okay" I yelled back running to get the door. I opened it and it was a man, he looked like the man on the surgical tapes that Zola told me was my father except this man was all beaten up and looked almost dead. "Who are you, where is Meredith, Zola and Bailey" he asked. It was like I wasn't apart of the picture. "Daddy" Zola yelled running to the door and hugging this man. I was in utter loss that I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door. If this man is truly my father, why is he acting like this towards me, does he not love me?

A few hours later, I could hear my mom and the man fighting downstairs, they were yelling about some Washington DC project and how he was trapped in a dungeon under the capitol for years. I was so lost, was dads death staged by Washington DC. Too much was going on today and I just about had enough, how much can an 8 year old take in. Minutes later, Aunt Amelia came through the door to have her turn with this man, a bit later, the man had enough and took Bailey to a park to play catch. I could still hear aunt Amelia and mommy talking about the man. I already am not a big fan of this man and don't want him here if he really doesn't want me around, maybe I should flee before he gets back. I decided I would when Aunt Amelia and mom went out to the back, I ran to the park and spied on the man and Bailey, they were talking about me! Bailey told the man about my old dreams of having a dad and how I always asked about him as a child. Well not anymore, I did not like this man. As I started to walk away, I didn't notice the branch on the sidewalk and twisted my ankle. Bailey and the man noticed this and they ran over to me quickly. I tried to get up and run but the man wouldn't let me. He held me down while Bailey went to get my mom and aunt Amelia along with bandages. I was alone with this man and wasn't too happy about it.