The visitor

Aunt Amelia is flying in tonight! I am so excited for her to come, I have missed her so much. Sadly, she wasn't bringing Scout cause it was Uncle Links time with Scout. I'm so excited to spend some time with her and get time out of going to school to be with my aunt! Mom will go pick her up at the airport around four! Then tomorrow, she is taking me and Bailey to the trampoline park while Zola and my mom work at the hospital. I'm beyond excited to see her because I haven't seen her in a long time!

 I'm beyond excited to see her because I haven't seen her in a long time!

(The outfit I decided to wear to the airport)

The day went super slow but it is finally time to go pick up Aunt Amelia from the airport, I'm so so excited to see her. Mom drove us up to the airport so we could go get her. As soon as she came down the escalator, Zola ran to the end of the escalator so she could be the first one to give our aunt a hug. I got very upset with that and ran off the the bathroom. I didn't have any idea why I was upset, I didn't understand it but then yet again, I've never had to deal with family coming before as all my family lived close in Seattle, where I belonged. It just felt like I have been loosing people since the move to Boston. Like my aunts at home, my friends, even my sister, she's become a whole happier and different person, I'm glad she's happy, don't get me wrong but I have not been happy since I was back in Seattle. I sat down on a bench in the bathroom. I came out as soon as I was done crying and looked like I wasn't crying to say hi to aunt Amelia. She gave me the biggest hug and whispered to me "I hope your alright, I love you". I started to cry and hugged her tighter. It was so embarrassing, not the hugging, it was the crying that was. I was able to release some of this I was feeling from moving, missing home, loosing all of my friends, having no friends at school and the bully. It felt good to let it out when no one knows what I was really crying about and assumed that it was because I missed home which is true.

We got back to the house and hung out. Mom and Aunt Amelia took us all shopping except for Bailey who went to a friends house. I begged to look around Claires and no one else really wanted to so they decided to trust me on my own and said they would be next door at a woman's store. I went insides Claire's and looked around. The stuff was so pretty, I picked up a bottle of glitter and looked at it, then McKenzie took it out of my hands and dumped it on me. "Hey, what was that for"! I yelled. "Sorry looser, I should've read the label that says loose lid on it, oh well" she said laughing. "McKenzie, come on, we have to go" her mom yelled from outside. "Sorry Eli, that is my cue to go, good luck cleaning up, looser" McKenzie said laughing and walking away. I was covered in glitter from head to toe. I started to cry and ran out of Claire's to find the nearest bathroom, I saw Zola out there and she took my hand. "That's how that girl at your school treats you" Zola asked. "Zola, please don't tell mom, please" I said. "Oh no, Ellis, I think it's time for a little payback, I will tell mom your with me, come on" she said taking my hand and running towards the food court where McKenzie and her mom went. I giggled and went with Zola to the food court. Once we got there, Zola picked up a bottle of ketchup and gave me a bottle of mustard. "Oh well if we get in trouble for this, no one messes with my little sister" Zola said smiling. We spied on McKenzie for a while and once her mom got up and left her to go to Jc penny, we followed her to the middle of the mall, jumped at her causing her to scream and started squirting Mustard and Ketchup all over her hair, clothing and shoes. People in the mall just stood watching us in shock and some even laughed. "Now if you don't want this to happen again, I suggest for you to stay away from my sister" Zola said to a ketchup-mustered covered McKenzie. She ran off crying and we high fived each other and took the bottles back to the food court. Zola helped me get the glitter off my hair, shirt, pants and shoes so mom and Aunt Amelia wouldn't suspect that I opened a bottle of glitter in the store. We went back to meet mom and aunt Amelia. We left the mall happily, just hopefully that is the last of McKenzie for a while.