Episode 11 - Part 4: Final Position Decisions

Start from the beginning

"Oh!" Joshua exclaimed. "Chanmin hyung?"

"What are you doing here?" Yemin asked.

"Says you!" Chanmin exclaimed. "You belong in the other group too."

"I think this song fits Chanmin." Jinhae said, almost embarrassed to have his opinion.

"Thank you." Chanmin huffed, taking a seat beside the young rapper.

"Sorry Chanmin." Sangjin said. "We just weren't expecting you."

"I get it." Chanmin pretended to be upset. "It's fine."

Everyone snickered at his dramatics and waited for the next trainee, which ended up being trainee #17, Song Yunseok.

"Oh!" Jinhae exclaimed. "If Yunseok is here, that means we have Sairo too..."

"You're worried you won't get to rap?" Yunseok asked the male as he joined the group on the floor.

"Not necessarily..." Jinhae muttered. "Just...main rapper."

"Don't give up yet." Chanmin said, flashing a smile at the male as he patted his back.

Jinhae just nodded and they waited for trainee #18, Ito Sairo to walk through the door. When he finally did, they greeted him warmly.

"Hello Sairo~" Junwon greeted.

"Hello." Sairo bowed quietly before joining everyone on the floor.

As soon as he sat down, they started to discuss their positions using the suggested positions sheet they were given since the original song was made of 13 positions, not 9.

"Wow, some of these positions have very little lines." Chanmin voiced his concern.

"Well we know Jinhae and Sairo are going to have the lead and main rapper positions." Joshua said. "Why don't we start with them?"

Everyone agreed and waited for the two to decide which would be main and lead rapper, but they both seemed hesitant to say anything.

"Based on these lines, I think Jinhae fits the main position and Sairo fits the lead." Juwon spoke up.

"I agree." Yunseok said.

A lot of people seemed to agree.

"Is that okay with you, Sairo?" Sangjin asked.

The male quietly nodded. Nobody really knew how he was feeling.

"Okay, and there's a position that only raps." Yunseok said. "Who will take that one?"

"Well it's gotta be between Yemin and Joshua." Chanmin said.

Joshua looked at the younger male. "Do you want it?"

Yemin thought for a moment. "It has more lines but I want to sing too if I can, so I'll take the rapper/vocalist position if that's okay?"

"Sure." Joshua nodded. "I'll take the Sub-Rapper position."

"Okay, that leaves a main vocalist, two leads, and two subs." Sangjin said.

Everyone seemed scared to speak up.

"Personally, I think Chanmin should be the main vocalist." Junwon spoke up first.

"Really?" Chanmin tried not to smile.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is but it already feels like this song belongs to you." Junwon said, not sure how to explain it.

"I would like it if that's okay." Chanmin said.

"I want it too, though." Juwon said.

"Okay, let's vote then." Yunseok said.

And so each appealed themselves to the team and after voting, Chanmin won with 4 votes to 3.