choisen one

its 2 years later sinds the tragedy, i felt sad a lot especually on taufan's birthday! but i kept a smile for the others! im now 11, solar 10, ice and blze 13, and last! gempa and halilinitar 17! there so old already! 

i was drawing a spaceship on my notebooks they were full of it even! i drew lots of things i tought would live in space! like aliens! and and- hmm oh right! the moon!!! I loved drawing my imangenations of the world that abang taufan went to! I also started to accept he died but it dint really sit good to me yet...

I drew a litte grave stone on my paper next to the rocket i drew 20 minutes ago and wrote 'abang taufan' in the thumbstone. I was good with art evribody says but i dont like to do it when im forced, i do it when i wanne do it or- you know! Or you dont- idk!

Thats when we were gonne watch a video from space that was captured and found back by- "ABANG TAUFAN!" i yelled! I saw him! Abang made that video! Im not really allouwd to yell in class byt the teacher letted me gp this time as it was my big brother.

I saw him show his ship, he also showed where he slept- and were he could see the earth! We live in a big circle! I do not know the right word- bit ile know the next year! I then heard his voice again and it felt as if he just told it to me yesterday. "Its so pretty up here- i can't believe i feared so much!" I smiled at it! Brother was enjoying his time in space.

Taufan then continued "if im back home- first thing i do will be- telling thorn about space! I found out he likes it! Even in space i miss my brothers- im nervous for the landig- but i sure it will be right!!" The vid then ended and i had to continue class witch i dint wanne- i wanted to rewatch it!

later during lunch i disided to go to my brothers school to spend some time there! to tell him about the vid! and if he saw it too! as i walked there i saw another boy walking, purple outfit and a black jacket- i liked the style tho! it suited the boy perfectly!

-end-

sorrry girls and boys-

lost intrest in continueing-

um, byeee!