a goodbye

hey! the name is thorn! thorn hamato!! im the second youngest!!

today was the day of my brother taufan's flight! hes going to space with a rocket! last time was our mom but her ship exploded well- thats wat solar expained to me i still dint get it tho. we all missed mom a lott dad found a new girl and is also happy again, i saw taufan in the living feeling stressed as he was being held by the older 2 of us. i was supportief! but i also asked when he would return back home that he will show us pretty pictures of wat was out there!! but as i watched him i saw him not being ready tho the others told him he was...

-time skips to the moment his ship gets launched-

i watched the tv and counted down with the timer! i dint realise much sinds i wasn't so smart or developt that much brain yet but back to the moment! i found it insiring! there were somthimes voices in there! and i even heard my big brother taufan! "i-i can i casil the flight still!?" he yelled "no sir, your going up in 3..." the radio said, the comunication got turned off in the ship at that moment too "2..." i also coundet! but in my head ofcourse! we were all sitting there togheter some looked stressed, other wurried, but 2 concerned. but i had more focus on the take off.

"1...TAKING OFF NOW!" the radio said as smoke started going outside the ship and a few seconds later the side line got removed and she ship flew upwards!! he went to space!! i got up and jumped exitedtly up and down cheering his flight even if he coulndl't hear me!  halilintar sighned and was hoping for a safe return now. i wanted to go up in space too! it sounded like an adventure! somthing i dint wanne miss out on!

-time skips to the day the ship was gonne return-

hey! were one mouth later! ive missed abang taufan a lott! but i was more then happy for his return to be today! i tried my best to do my homework i got bifore the landing happend! i wanted to see all of it! but ofcourse it was inpossible! tho i got lots of help from halilintar! hes so nice!! but he acts cold sadly, but i know hes a nice person! in a matter of minutes the homework was done and i was so happy when i saw the time! "i still have 30 minutes!!" my big brother chuckled and took my hand leading me to the living.  evribody was already there gatherd up, blaze was playing a game with gempa, ice was sleeping, solar was reading a book! and fanelly hali! he was with me but later left to get some snacks for evribody so nobody gets hungry later.

29 minutes passed and gempa was sleeping now with ice on the sofa, bicus of that evribody sat on the ground not wanting to wake both up and spare them there sleep. then the news went on! it was live! live of taufan's landing back to earth! "alright ladies and gentlemans, hes gonne land i- wat? you dont hear or locate him!?" a voice yelled to another. i dint get it but somthing told me to feel very wurried. "no- taufan come on you need to return today! dont disepear now!" halilintar said. 

then it happend.. the rocket was facing downwards and falling fast down...taufan must of been terrefied! but i tought back then it was supposed to land that fast and be this way! guess i was badly wrong.. the radio noises were yelling stuff true the microphone but got nothing. no respondses no anithing!... halilintar felt his heart shadder when the rocket exploded after hitting the ground. he fell on his knees and coverd his mouth while tears went down his sheecks.