Pt-14 The Misunderstanding Ch.2🫴🏻

He then heads to jk's home and just then he stops his car with a sudden break. He sees jk hugging a girl down in his apartment,,

Tae's eyes get dark and filled with full anger, he gets out of the car and closes the car's door with force. Hearing the sound jk unhugs himself from Ji ah (yes, his best friend who loves jk from childhood but didn't confess her feelings to him)

Jk then sees tae standing at the car with a dark face, he goes up to him and--

Jk- Tae bubs, you here..
Tae doesn't let jk complete his sentence before that he throws jk's phone from his hand breaking it in much anger. Jk sees this and gets shocked.
Jk(shivering) - ah Tae? Ah what happened?
Tae- who is she? Speak up jungkook..(shouting)
Jk- tae she is my..(tae cuts his sentence)
Tae- she is your girlfriend? Are you cheating on me? (With furious eyes)

Jk- no tae you are misunderstanding me, she is my..(tae again cuts jk's sentence)
Tae- what misunderstanding jungkook, you were hugging her with your hands on her waist and.. leave it!
Ji ah was standing there being confused about the scene going on there between tae and jk.

Ji ah- Hey guys, please calm down, and kook who is he and why is he shouting at you?? He even broke your phone (she sees tae in anger)
Jk- ji ah calm down, he is my boss.
Ji ah- oh that arrogant fox, how dare you shout at my kook that way and even broke his phone.

Tae hears this and starts laughing sarcastically,
Tae- ha ha ha!! So, now your girlfriend calls you with the nickname kook and me an arrogant fox. Great one jungkook.
Ji ah- what girlfriend? What's wrong with your arrogant fox,
She gets even more angry and goes towards tae and tae too gets furious he steps forward too.. then jk comes in between them and stops them.

Jk- listen you both, please calm down. Tae please listen to me one time,(he pleads)
Tae- what's left to listen jungkook haa, you cheated on me with her? What is she, is she even worth it?
Jk- Please calm down and mind your language, it's not the way you should talk. And she is not my girlfriend.

She is my neighbour and has been my bestfriend since childhood.
Hearing this tae sees jk and says--
Tae- are you sure of what you are saying?
Jk- yes! I am and she is just my bestfriend and nothing else.(he grabs tae's hands)
Tae(calming down)- Then you were hugging her that  too with your hands on her waist?
Jk- ah thattt !! I was not, she was hugging me, she has a very bad habit of always clinging over me.

Tae- and you allow that even now, after being in a relationship with me??
Ji ah opened her eyes wide open- what? Relationship? Is he your boyfriend? No right?
Jk(nervously)- ah ah, he..he is..(jk becomes out of words) {Here Tae's obsessive mode is back, he just can't see jk with anyone}

Tae- so, this was the reason you  told to keep our relationship anonymous and hidden?
Jk- no tae this is not it, please understand this situation of mine, we will talk later in person!
Tae(without thinking anything)- okay! I get it! I think I must now go, and let you be with her!

Saying this he starts walking towards his car with much anger. Jk shouts Out his name but tae doesn't stop, jk runs behind him and pull tae by his hand,

Jk- tae wait! Please don't do this to me,
Tae(shouting)- What am i doing jungkook? What? You are not even accepting me as your boyfriend in front of your so called bestfriend, then how can I trust you! Let it be, now let me go!
Jk- okay now that's it,
(he holds tae's hand in front of ji ah and says)

YES! he is my boyfriend! And I like him!

Hearing this Tae sees jk with shock, also one more person is in shock! It's ji ah, of course!😅

Jk who was already holding tae's hand, looks straight in his eyes and presses his lips over tae's lips, tae then closes his eyes enjoying the taste of his boyfriend's plum lips.. seeing this sight ji ah looks away from them.. she fails the pain of not confessing her feelings to kook before..

but she controls herself and says--
Ji ah- yaah! Kook are you out of your mind? What are you saying? Is he forcing you to be with him?
Jk- no! He is not forcing me! He is my Boyfriend and I like him very much!
Tae smiles at this, he is happy that finally jk took a stand for him and introduced him as his boyfriend in front of ji ah.

Tae then with  an ego and smirk on his face,
Tae- now you get it? He is my boyfriend!

Ji ah- but kook, you need to think!
Tae- and who the hell are you to tell him that??
Jk(with a loud shout)- yaah! Ji ah it's my final decision, I don't need to think more,,
When jk was saying that Tae was smiling like it's his victory over her, he was staring at ji ah while smirking.

Jk- now go from here ji ah, i need to have a talk with my Boyfriend..
Tae- ah wait what's your name, ji ah right,
He goes up to her and whispers--
Tae(in a threatening sound)- you heard right what he said about our relationship, so now stay away from him! He is mine..

and one piece of advice from my side to you,, Be careful while you cross roads, as there are many cars and vehicles running on full speed out there!😏

To be continued..