Pt-12 The Hot Beach Romance 🔥

Tae- oh luv, keep patience!!
Jk was now really curious he wanted to know where his boyfriend was taking him, after some time of waiting he got tired and slept, seeing this tae smiled and slowed down speed of the car, so it doesn't wakes jk up, he wanted his baby to sleep peacefully..

After some time of driving they arrive at the destination. Tae ruffles jk's hair and says..
Tae- Baby please wake  up..
Jk- no please let me sleep, i am tired..
Tae- ok then sleep, I'll go to the beach by myself..

Hearing this jk  opens his eyes quickly and sees outside of the car in excitement.
Jk- wow!! So this was the destination.. I really really like the  beaches.
Tae- I know that. That's why I thought I would give you a surprise.

Jk- wait! How do you know that I love beaches.
Tae jokingly replies- I have my own sources(winking)

Flashback before they came to Busan--

Tae to his IT department chief who is one of bestfriends- I want information of  Jeon Jungkook, everything about him!! What are his interests, what are his likes and dislikes about everything.. his past relationships, family, and all.
The IT chief prepares and collects all information about jk, but misses out 1 very important information.. can you guess? (Tell me in comments)

Flashback over---

Jk hold tae's hands and runs towards the water,
Jk- ahh tae the water is cold, saying this jk splashes water on tae giggling he runs away...
Tae- youuuuu, jungkook come here..you will pay for this...(saying joyfully tae runs behind jk)
Jk- catch me if you can, bubs!!

Tae runs fast and goes  and back jugs Jk and says see I caught you, you are only mine.. They both laugh and giggle.. After some time both come out of the water.
Jk- come bub, let's sit here in this warm sand.
He grabs tae's hand and makes him sit next to him.
Jk notices no other people on the beach. He asks-
Jk- Tae, why there is no one on the beach, I mean what happened why are we only here,
Tae- you want others too on the beach? Am I not enough??

Jk- ah not like that, generally there are many people on the beach and here there's no one, that's weird..
Tae- there's no one because I have asked the authorities to restrict other people for some time, i wanted to spend some time with you alone, that too on your favourite place.

Hearing this jk simply rests his head on tea's shoulder.
Tae- what happened luv??
Jk- I don't know, I just feel like crying.(tears rolls off his eyes)
Tae- baby, what happened? Why are you crying?
Tae wipes his tears with his thumbs with his hands on jk's cheeks.

Tae- tell me baby, did I do something wrong?
Jk- no bubs, there's nothing wrong with you, its me, I mean I just thought what good I must have done in my past life, so I got you as my partner who cares so much for me.. I doubt if I would be the best boyfriend for you or not...

Tae- yaah!! Don't say that..you are the best choice for me. And no one can take you away from me! Did you get that?

Jk nodes to yes, he then gets up and hovers over tae and sits in his lap, they bodies get attached to each other with their member in pants too. Jk then starts kissing tae's pink lips in a much passionate yet lustful form. Tae enjoying this grabs jk by his waist and forms a grip over his butt. Jk then breaks the kiss, and both look in  each other's eyes and smile,

Tae then being the top in their relationship, holds jk and makes him rest on the warm sand below. He hovers on top of him and starts giving him open mouth kisses. He inserts his tongue in jk's mouth and tastes every inch of his mouth.

Tae then breaks the kiss and opens jk shirt's top buttons, and starts licking jk's neck to which jk morns softly, hearing jk's morns, tae feels heat and desire in between his legs. He then bits jk's neck with his Milky teeth, making a hickey, jk groans in pain and grabs tae's shoulder.
Tae- does it hurt luv?
Jk(still in pain)- no, not that much.
Then tae starts kissing jk from his neck to his abs in a much seductive way, jk was simply moaning he then grabs the sand below in his hands tightly and closes his eyes.

Tae sees him, and smiles,,
Jk- what happened? Why are you smiling?
Tae- I was simply seeing you in pleasure, that you got because of me, like It was the best view I ever saw since I met you! Jk blushes**😉

Tae then hovers his hand on jk's member in his pants, and when he was going to unzip it, tae stops him-
Jk- no bubs, not here, we are in open, and I don't want anyone to see us making love like this, and besides this it's too early bubs, I need some time for this-
Tae hearing this kisses jk's lips and smiles.

Tae- I understand, take as much time as you want! I will wait!

To be continued--