Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Začít od začátku

"I'll do that," you chuckle. "I need to go to work when I get in Gangnam-Gu to check out the new Cartier shop, but I could run into the couple and I'm not ready to see them." you sigh heavily. You're not looking forward to bumping into Hoseok and Jessica.

She'll be smug and proud of herself. You're hoping Hoseok didn't tell her about you two. That girl is a passive-aggressive enviousness that could explode unexpectedly.

"Just keep your head up and do your business," Anais grimaced. "You've done nothing wrong. Just falling for the right man at the wrong time. Prove to him that you'll be over him in no time."

"I'm not that brave, Anais," you said softly. "My love for him will blaze without shame from my eyes for all to see, and chemistry will explode every time we meet. I'm afraid that once I give in, I won't be able to leave his life as easily."

"He seemed to like you too," Ha-Ni sighed. "That first day you nearly destroyed his sports car, he was enamoured with you."She squeals in her fist. She would never forget that day. How Noemie irritated and fought with the CEO. Even when he came to get her at home, the moments they had were entertaining. She had a feeling they'd fall in love. Nobody could forget Noemie after meeting her; she was captivating and gorgeous.

Anais smiled and patted your arm to soothe you, stating, "Let him tell you that he is engaged, and if that is the case...then sleep with him one last time."

Ha-Ni was astounded by Anais's nonchalant demeanor as you laughed in surprise, "Oh my goodness! Anais. What kind of advice is that? She should keep away from him". Ha-Ni exclaimed, bewildered.

"Well....it's good advice," Anais smirks. "It's like saying farewell to them."

"Please Anais," you snicker as you shake your head." I'm doing my best to be an okay girl. Don't let me think that's a good idea."

"You want him then," Anais smirked, wagging her brows. Why not fight for him? At least if you lose to Jessica, you can claim you fought for love---" She teasingly bit her lip as she noticed how your eyes narrowed.

"Well...I'll be the sweet angel on her right shoulder," Ha-Ni sighed. "Noemie, don't do that. You'll be in greater agony."

"Well, I can be the red little devil on your left shoulder and I say...give Jessica a good fight," Anais muttered." Seduce him, then you'll know you're done."

"Oh, my goodness. You are confusing me. I'll just stick with my gut...unless I know for sure they're not together, which I doubt. He still loves her guys, and I'm not going to complicate his life. Let him enjoy his life with the woman he chose, who is not me. I'll get over it...soon," you responded as you jumped up from your lounger and sensed that the conversation was ended.

"I'm going for a few laps...who wants to join me?" As you placed your glasses next to your fruit and drink serving, you removed your shorts and top.

Anais rose to her feet and sighed, "I'll join you...come too Ha-Ni, you need to get rid of some of those flabby jacks on your thighs."

"WHAT!" exclaimed Ha-Ni." I don't have flabby jacks. Oh, Anais. You're so wicked."

"But intriguing! "She grinned as she sprinted by you and leaped into the pool. splashing the two of you with big droplets of pool water. You yell joyously as you sprint to the water, followed by Ha-ni.

The day showed up to brighten as you all ate lunch and drank more at the pool. You snapped a lot of selfies when Anias was posting hers on Instagram. You and Ha-Ni only send to your families and chose a cute photo of the three of you from Saturday's dinner as your profile picture.