Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

When the females awoke, they were moaning and groaning. You may just quietly chuckle. Anais was flinging profanities in French, which would have Ha-Ni obtains holy water and forces her to drink it.

"Oh, my flipping head!"Anais screamed angrily. She dragged herself out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to refresh after drinking the medication.

"Good morning, bestie," you exclaimed joyfully.

"Gosh, don't be so loud! My head is killing me---" she said from the bathroom.

You merely smiled as you gazed at a yawning Ha-Ni next to you. "How do you feel, cuz?" you tease as she stands next to you with a glass of water.

"Morning Noemie," she rolled her eyes and smiled at you. "In the heat of battle, I feel like a ragdoll."

"You should've opted for mocktails, but you wanted to experience life." you chuckle.

Ha-Ni wrinkled her nose."True. However, I've learned my lesson."

"Go shower, we're spending the day at the main pool," you tell her. When Ha-Ni and Anais noticed one other, they exchanged boisterous welcomes. They were both ready and dressed in their swimsuits after a few minutes. Ha-Ni wore a sarong around her waist and a black tank top over her pink swimsuit, while Anais wore a lovely summery dress. She was wearing a lovely floral design two-piece swimsuit. Yours is navy blue.

When you were finished and prepared to depart for breakfast by the pool.

Your golf cart arrived, and the three of you set out for a relaxing day at the pool. After a light breakfast, you settle onto a lounge chair and relax with your sunglasses, taking in the mid-morning sun. Anais bought the suntan lotion.

You were lying in the center of Anis and Ha-Ni, who were drinking mock cocktail fruity drinks and watched the guests enjoy the pool.

Anais asked, "Are you all right, bestie? You appear to be sad."Her brows wrinkled behind the large sunhat.

You smiled and shook your head, saying, "I'm fine. It's just that I'm not sure what to feel."

"What do you mean?" Ha-Ni said, perplexed. "What happened to put you in this attitude this morning?"

"It's just that I feel sad that Hoseok is engaged to Jessica," you inhaled deeply as you ate some of the delicious fruit pieces on a platter. You told them about Adrienne's text messages.

"What!"Ha-Ni nearly choked on her pineapple drink. She was startled.

"What do you mean?" Anais exclaimed with amazement.

"Is he going to marry that rude girl who looked at you with daggers? Oh my. I'm so sorry, cuz."She had a sad expression on her face.

"Don't be. He was never mine, to begin with. How can you get over heartbreak? I'd never felt such a shattered heart before. I want to move on, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. How? I have a constant dull ache in my heart," you said, teary-eyed.

"I can understand the crushing feelings," Ha-Ni says quietly. "After learning about Bangchan, I was filled with rage and frustration. Every day, I wept, and despair enveloped me. I was terrified that I would love him for the rest of my life. I had insomnia and lost interest in all my hobbies and people. Nothing made sense. When depression got hold of me, I wanted to end my life---"

"After that wedding debacle and the annulment of the marriage...I found positive distractions," Anais said, pulling a face and turning her body to face you."With me, I began dating cuter men. Not to be serious, but to divert my attention away from ordering a hitman on Tobi. I had illicit intentions for that fool. So forget about Mr. Jung and Jessica and focus entirely on yourself. Listen to music, read a book, or go for a walk or jog to unwind. When we get home, we can go to the movies for some plastic therapy. I still need some cute clothes and gosh more shoes.." she chuckles.