☻ 2.☻

When Jisung got back to school, approximately 1 hour after it had finished, he met up with Felix.

"You better be telling me the truth, 'cause if you're not, I will quite literally kill you." Felix says as approaches me, putting his hand on my forehead.

"I am, I promise, why would I lie about this?" Jisung continues, "Wait a minute, what the hell am I going to wear!?!"

Felix gasps as he yanks my wrist and we begin to run, he drags me all the way back to his house.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Moma, I'm home! Hannie's here also!" Felix yells as we enter the front door of his little house.

"Hannie! It's so nice to see you again! How was school?" Mrs. Lee asks. As Jisung is about to answer, little Jeongin comes stopping down the hallway, excitedly jumping up and down at Lix and Jisungs arrival. (Jeongin is 5 years old.)

"Sungie! You're here!" Bringing jumps up and down, holding Mrs. Lee's cardigan that hung down low.

"Hi innie! Umm, Mrs. Lee, I was actually a little sick today so I went to the hospital and they said I'll be okay by tomorrow." Jisung quickly respond to Mrs. Lee's question.

"Oh no! Let me check if you have a fever." Mrs. Lee approaches me, putting her wrist on my forehead.

"You seem okay, I think you should stay on soft food for the meantime. Oh and please call me Lea or Mom!"

"O-Oh okay, M-mom." Jisung hesitantly answer.

"Mommy, is Sungie sick?" Little Innie asks.

"Sweetheart, Sungie caught a little cold BUT he's almost all better." Mrs. Lee answers as she picks Jeongin off of the floor.

"Umm, Mom, can I spend the night here? I promise me and Lix will study a lot tonight." Jisung request.

"Of course dear. You need lots of rest so you can be all healthy for school tomorrow, so get lots of sleep tonight, okay?" Mrs. Lee smiles.

"Thank you." Jisung say as Felix pulls me into his room.

"Remember dinners at 5!" Mrs. Lee reminds the boys.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"I'm picking out your outfit!" Felix squeals in excitement.

Jisung felt a little nervous, even though he knows Felix has a great sense of style. As Felix shuffles throw his closet, throwing things all around his room, Jisung sits on the bed and texts his mom.

☹︎ Mom ☹︎

Jisung:
Hi mom, I'm spending the night
at my friends. I promise I'll repay you
tomorrow.

Mom:
Fine, just don't come home until after 8 pm
My boyfriend is coming over and I dont
Want him to see my girly boy like you
Wandering around the house.

Jisung:
Thank you for giving me permission Mom.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

'Wow, that kind of hurt. This is nowhere near how bad I've got done before.' Jisung thinks to himself as his eyes begin to build up with salty water, but Jisung holds them back, not wanting to burden his friend with his trauma.

Jisung's pov:

"JI, I THINK I FOUND THE OUTFIT YOU'RE GOING TO WEAR!" Lix shouts at me, startling me out of the trance I was in. "Thats great. I think I'm going to go help Mrs. Le- Mom with dinner." I say as I walk out of his room.

**

"Hey, Mom, do you need any help with making dinner?"

"Um, no but can you play with Jeongin, he's being a little bug." Mom laughs as she chops up so onions and throws them in the pan.
"Oh dear, before you go, can you tie my hair up so I don't get it in the food?"
"Sure."

I grab a hair tie from the bathroom and quickly run to the rescue and tie her hair in a small bun.

[flaskback]
(When Jisung was 5)
"Honey, can you be a dear and grab me a hair tie?" Mom asks.
"Yes Mommy!" I say excitedly.

My feet patter against the hard wood till i end up in the small bathroom.
As i look around the bathroom, i finally spot them. I reach on my tippy toes, trying to reach them from the back of the counter, but to my dismay, i cannot.
"Daddy! Daddy! Can you hewp meee?" I neg for dad.
Dad comes into the bathroom, looking really rough.
"What is it now Jisung?" Dad asks in a hurtful tone.
"Daddy, are you mad at me?" I ask with a pouty lip.
"NO-! No I'm just tired. What do you need help with?" dad stops himself from yelling.
A few tears fall down my face as I point at the hair band. He hands me the hair band I run out of the bathroom, hugging my mom's leg as I hand her the ponytail in tears.
"Mommy, Daddy yelled at me." I say.
"Honey, Daddy didn't yell at you, he's teaching you a lesson, you need to learn how to act like a man."
[End of flashback]

I quickly set the table since mom looked a bit busy, then I go into the living room where Jeongin was.

"Hey innie, do you wanna come hang-out with me?" I ask.

"Ya! Can we go in Wixxies room?" Innie jumps up excitedly into my arms as I carry him into Felix room.

"Mom asked for me to occupy this little nugget until dinners ready." I say as I tickle Innies belly, setting him down on the bed. Felix looks at me with a creepy smile as he shows me this inappropriate meme. I scoff at it as I quickly throw the phone away, not wanting Jeongin to see.

**

Third pov:

(at dinner)

"How is it?" Mom asks with a smile on her face.

All the kids hum at how delicious the food was, quickly eating it, not wanting to pause. Mom laughs at the kids as the are all so focused on eating.

Soon as dinner was done, mom sent all the kids away so she could clean up, so Felix and Jisung began planning what to say, until an unknown text appeared on the bright screen.

"Felix look, idk who this is. Do you think it's Lee Minho?" Jisung asks.

Unknown

Hey.

Who's this?

Lee Minho.
I wanted to remind you to meet me at the park at 4 after school.

Oh, I remembered, don't worry. See you then!

Bye.

"Holy shit! I didn't think he would actually text me!" Jisung says in excitement.
"Wait, he said he would text you!?! He definitely has a crush on you!" Felix jumps up and down. "Hell no, maybe he wants something from me." "No probably not. Oh! You should get some sleep since you are a little sick and you are meeting the dream boy. Go to sleep and I will do you makeup tomorrow, okay?" Felix plans out. "We should watch a movie while we fall asleep so I don't feel stressed." Jisung suggests. "Good idea." Felix states as they lay down together, looking for a movie to watch.

Jisung quickly falls asleep, feeling at peace as he cuddles up to Felix in a friendly way.