"I'll show you tonight," Nick said.

I sat there silently fuming. This is such an invasion of privacy. I would tell him anything he asked. He didn't have to spy on me.

All I keep hearing is "I am always with you". How long has this been going on? I had to wait till Oscar left before I could ask Nick.

We had apple pie for dessert and then Oscar went home. Before I could say anything, Nick told me to sit down. I took a seat on the couch while he sat in his recliner.

"Now what do you want to do? Do you want to talk about it or do you want me to show you?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm just really upset," I said.

"Why are you upset?" he asked.

"Because it's a complete invasion of my privacy," I said.

"I don't mean it that way," he said, looking concerned. "I just want to be with you as much as I can.

"So then show me," I said.

"Look at me," he said.

I looked at him and when our eyes met I felt something kiss my cheek.

"That was me," he said. "Go ahead and tell me what to do. Anything you can think of."

"Hold my hand," I said and I felt a hand in my hand. "Massage my feet" I felt four hands massaging my feet while there was still a hand in my hand. "Braid my hair." I felt my hair being pulled. All the other hands continue to ministrations.

I looked him dead in the eyes and I said, "fuck me." All the hands disappeared.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked.

"Yeah you," I said.

"You're not still angry at me?" He asked.

"Oh I'm still angry, but I understand a little more. My dad can do that. That's how we used to spend time with him when we were kids. He was always so busy at work and yet he'd pop up places and stop us from falling and kiss our injuries. My dad's a great man and I know you are too," I said.

"Thank the Goddess'," he said, rushing over to me.

He scooped me up and brought me to the bedroom. He laid me down and then took off his clothes. He started kissing me roughly with complete abandon and I can feel his desire for me. It was feeding the fire of my own desire.

I helped him take off my clothes and then without any preamble he entered me savagely and began his long, hard, thrusting. I cried out, the pain mingling with pleasure. It was like my first time again. I love this man and just the feel of him sends shockwaves through my body. I was a shaking, quivering mess as I could already feel my orgasm building.

"Is this what you wanted," he growled out.

"Yes,'' I shouted.

He lifted one of my legs and I felt him thrust deep inside. I screamed his name as I scratched his back drawing a trail of blood. He kissed me then. A domineering, possessive kiss. A kiss that made me feel like I was his and his alone.

I moaned into his mouth.

"Don't stop. I'm about to cum," I said, breathlessly.

I can feel he wasn't far behind me. Just as my walls started squeezing him, he caressed my clitoris. I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt my orgasm explode dribbling down my butt as he released inside me. It was at that moment I realized we didn't wear a condom. I held on to him as our body shook.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"That was amazing," I said as he rolled us over so I was on top of him.

He was playing with my hair and I basked in the afterglow. This man truly was made for me. I wanted to make this work but we're going to need some ground rules.