His Butler, Training

Začít od začátku

The demon male grinned, "Well, I wouldn't mind, I would love to see of how you would do it." He looked at her with flirty eyes.

Y/n grinned and looked at him as ciel narrowed his eyes at sebastian as he began to have this bitter feeling against his chest.

"Are you quite finished?" He asked with annoyance in his tone.

Y/n, ciel, and sebastian, along with the servants, are in the study room as they had returned to the manor.

"Where is Angela?" Y/n asked, looking at the three servants.

"We left her resting up in her bed for now she seems tired. Yes, she does." Mey-rin said as she held her hands together in front of her as she glanced at the beautiful demon maid.

"I see. Thank you for telling me Mey-rin." She smiled at her having the maid to blush, "o-of course, y-y/n!" She stuttered.

"It's too pitiful to watch, the poor bird." Bardroy said as finny had worried on his face.

"This village isolated itself completely from the rest of society out of fear of the demon hound's curse. I thought for certain the hound was an illusion created by Lord Barrymore so he could more firmly rule the village, but with him dead, I need to rethink things." Ciel said as he had his arms crossed.

"He was covered in bite wounds. Maybe the village is right. Maybe it really was the demon hound."

"Maybe he's upset at being blamed for Lord Henry's misdeeds."

"Yes, maybe." Sebastian said as he gazed at his maid, who kept a small smirk on her lips.

"For now, there's only one thing we know. It wasn't human." Y/n glance over at her master who opened his eye and gazed over at his maid.

"The hound, then."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Y/n is in front of ciel, buttoning up his sleeping shirt as his eyes were lingering to the maid that's in front of him as y/n could feel her master's stare, "is something the matter?" She asked ciel softly as she didn't gaze up at her master and continued buttoning up the shirt.

Sebastian was making sure ciel's outfit wasn't wrinkly or damaged as he glanced over at his lady and master, "it's about what you said earlier, how you phrased it. What you said was, "This wasn't human work." What if that bloody reaper has gotten himself involved in this?"

Y/n giggled lightly and grinned as she gazed up at her master, "it seems you're learning faster every day. I'm so very proud of you, my lord." Ciel blushes lightly and looks away, the tip of his ears red as y/n smiled and stood up, gently stroking her master's cheek who leaned against it.

Ciel blushed of his maid's affection as the maid kept a soft smile on her lips as sebastian narrowed his eyes, with a glare in his red orbs.

"But there is no need to worry. Me and sebastian believed Mey-rin's thought was not wholly incorrect. The hound was after Lord Henry. We don't believe anyone else is in danger of becoming its victim." Y/n told her master as sebastian hanged ciel's clothes in the closet.

"That's not enough information for me to close the case." Ciel looked over at the two demons.

"Ah, such loyalty to your queen. Quite touching, really." Sebastian finally said as he kept putting away the clothes.

"That's not it. At least, not all of it. You're usually so calm and steady, but thus, the case seems to have you rattled." The earl smirked as he looked at sebastian, y/n grinned a bit at ciel.

"I'm interested in this issue you have with dogs."

Sebastian closed the closet doors as he glanced over at his master, "Hmm, as I said, you learn faster every day." The butler smirked.