Oh  blah,blah,blah, just get in will you,Sam laughed because Mon really wasn't feeling that name.

Okay,okay Grumpy,you can be such a dude sometimes you know.

 Mon had to move pass Sam who was standing in an akward position because she was holding the door for her when their bodies literally touched, the contact made them froze in an instant.

Sam took that as opportunity to set the record straight when she brought her mouth to Mon's ear, "Adena might be hot, but her beauty, looking at her car and then directly at Mon,is Unmatched."

Mon gulped and licked her lips but pretended not be affected by Sam's actions and words so she gathered herself camly got into the car.

*****

On  their way Sam was telling her the names of her cars, when she finally get to HoT.

I actually got her before Eclipse, Sam smirked and looked over at Mon who had a flushed face.

Here we go again..Mon thought..

You mean "Lady Eclipse" Mon replied and gave a flirtatious wink, which caused Sam to choke on her spit.

Om my gosh are you okay?Mon asked with feign concern.

Ver funny but speaking of Eclipse... Sam continued hestitantly..

and knowing exactly where this conversation was heading ,Mon interupted.

We made a mistake Sam..and I'm really sorry about the damage,I don't know what came over me. "actually you came over me". Mon thought..

Yes of course, Sam agreed in meek voice,and I'm sorry for provoking you.It's obviously not going to happen again because we are..

"adults" Mon continued,who are in committed relationships and we love..

"Right,Okay". Sam ended that conversation not giving Mon the chance to finish her thought.

So about Hot?and they continued talking as if they didn't just have the most akward conversation just a second ago.

*****

They finally reached their destination, a doggy park, that Mon wasn't really familiar with.

It's beautiful,it doesn't even look like a dog park.

It wasn't at first but the place didn't really attract many visitors so they turned it into a dog park for smaller dogs now the place is buzzing and Singha has a lot of friends.

I can see, Mon says after watching countless women flirt with Sam, but Sam was being obvlious as usual.

Mon grabbed the ball and threw ot to Sigha.Let's go play catch with him, and she pulled at Sam's arm excitedly.