14. ° Stay °

|AUTHOR'S POV|
We two reached our home and I looked at jimin who was already looking at me. "Uhhh- I-" I stuttered. "Simply say thanks, that's it." He said shrugging. "Yeah-Yeah, Thanks." I said a little embarrassed.

He drove off. "BERINAHH!!" I heard the EXCITED scream of my Grandma.

"Yahh!! Grandma, why are you screaming like that you didn't even gave me the creme buns when I came." I said pouting.

"Don't. Please don't even- don't even do that, you look like a duck." Berin said, giving me a look.

"Yeah Yeah, You are a proper bitch, idk why did I even came to pick you up." I stated.

"Shut up." He said.
"Well Grandma, actually can we go to Sirenia Eonnie's home?" I asked hopes lacing my voice.
"Alright but come home soon okay?" She said.
"Okay!" Berin and I both said in unison. She giggled.
We were walking through the streets when Berin stopped and turned to me. "Hey noona, mind if you tell me that the neighbour's house, why is it so far?" He said raising his eyebrows and folding his arms.

"Uhmm hehe" I said we reached at Sirenia's house and I rang the bell while Berin was standing behind me. "COMING" I heard a deep voice shouting.

When the door opened I saw 4 men standing at the door towering me. "Uhh who are you?"

                              ♤♡◇♧