23ᴿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

Depuis le début

Leo froze his body as he glanced down at the grenade that he was going to grab then he looked at Raven. He slowly rolled his hand into a closed fist to lean back onto the seat. "I wasn't going to."

He quickly told her. "Hey, I didn't know you made grenades. With how ancient everything is, how did you even achieve this?" His mind was blown away at everything Raven had achieved in her short time on earth.

Leo turned his head to face Raven, "I mean, we have a fighting chance now, right?" He glanced around at the others who were agreeing as they looked at the table. "There aren't as many of us in comparison to the grounders but we have weapons and bombs now."

"We do."

Raven silently smiled to herself that someone had appreciated her work. "You're welcome."

"Thank you." Leo genuinely told her after her words of, 'You're welcome'.

Finn had cooled down a bit after having argued with Bellamy earlier but now he felt something off after hearing Leo and Raven talking. He furrowed his brows while glancing between the two. Last he remembered they hated each other. So, when did they start being all buddy-buddy?

His mind was occupied with other thoughts that he didn't notice how Raven would glance at Leo even when they weren't talking to each other.

Their final plan wasn't the best but Clarke did have an idea. They would blast off. As in the dropship will blast off. This thought had brought a smile to Raven's face. A ring of fire. Raven wasn't the only one to smile. So had Leo because that sounded like a fun and awesome plan.

To put the plan in motion, Finn and Clarke went under the dropship to get the right tools and find the right wires to make the ring of fire. Raven's condition was only getting worse by each minute and in her condition, she couldn't go down there herself.

Whereas, Leo did what he did best. He stayed out of the dropship and near the camp, being at its last sign of defense. He was outside by the nearest guarding post. Rather than having him on the front lines, he stayed in the camp in case the worst came to worst; they still had great guards, guarding the last defenses. It wasn't Bellamys initial plan but he went with it.

"Leo." A masculine voice was heard in the faintest whisper beside Leo's ear.

Leo stared forward and slowly turned his head to look around. His eyes spotted the delinquent next to him, "You say something?"

The delinquent looked at him then towards the side, "It's Finn?"

From the corner of Leo's eyes, he saw Finn hurrying out the dropship and that had grabbed his attention. The tall delinquent, Leo, tilted his head up at the other delinquent, "Stay here on watch."

Even through the very serious situation they were in, Leo felt the need to push Finn's buttons. There was progress. Leo didn't feel like punching him anymore. Another thing, Finn was supposed to be helping Raven and Clarke but Leo caught him trying to leave camp.

Leo jumped down the post and towards the boy, "Finn, isn't it a little late to go shopping? Where you off to in a hurry?"

"To find coagulant." Finn simply told him as he hurried to walk past Leo. "Raven's getting worse and this might be the only thing to help her."

"Okay, then I'll come too then." Leo placed himself beside Finn, ready to follow Finn to wherever this coagulant was.

Finn slowly stopped walking and turned to Leo. He looked slightly up at Leo, looking over his face, wondering what Leo's endgame was. "Why?"

"Why? Maybe because you shouldn't be out there with an army of grounders." Leo repeated the question with genuine confusion. "And like you said, it'll help Raven."